The Student Room Group

What could I do with these A-levels

I think I am actually lost, I am taking , History, Psychology, English Combined, and Philosophy and Ethics. I don't know what I can do at Uni? I was thinking of taking Business/Marketing . But now I wonder is there other things I could do, Law,English,History,or more?
Please give me suggestions?
Thank you.
I'm not sure what to suggest but I'm going to keep an eye on this thread because we're taking similar subjects (history, english lit, biology and theology and philosophy). :tongue:
Reply 2
Original post by Graceyyyyyyy
I'm not sure what to suggest but I'm going to keep an eye on this thread because we're taking similar subjects (history, english lit, biology and theology and philosophy). :tongue:

Cool thats amazing I have someone who is in my situation.
Reply 3
the subjects you've taken are quite known as essay based subjects - they require a lot of reading and analytical thinking, i think based on that Law could possibly be a good option for you. also there are various types of law courses to take (id read up on them if i were you!). you could always take Law with Business if your interested in business/marketing.... :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Saba Mumraz
the subjects you've taken are quite known as essay based subjects - they require a lot of reading and analytical thinking, i think based on that Law could possibly be a good option for you. also there are various types of law courses to take (id read up on them if i were you!). you could always take Law with Business if your interested in business/marketing.... :smile:

That's amazing Business and Law as a joint honor, thats wonderful. I shall consider that.
Reply 5
bump
Reply 6
bump
Reply 7
bump
Reply 8

Quick Reply

Latest