The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by milworthy
They will accept both I'm sure

ohh phewww...thats good!
Cheers!!:wink:
Original post by geor
172 :smile:

Hi! I cant seem to find the paper or the markschem! Please can someone post a link that works. Thank you :smile:
Does anyone have an u official mark scheme for this paper? :smile:
Original post by felicity95
Hi! I cant seem to find the paper or the markschem! Please can someone post a link that works. Thank you :smile:

Original post by GuganBahra
Does anyone have an u official mark scheme for this paper? :smile:

The unofficial mark scheme is a page or two back, the official one will not be released until results are out.
Any ideas, total guesses obviously, what the grade boundaries might be? :s-smilie:
Original post by ShayFernando
Any ideas, total guesses obviously, what the grade boundaries might be? :s-smilie:

I reckon an A with be around 70. There are mixed reviews about the paper so 70 seems about right.
Reply 3506
What do you reckon a C will be
Original post by geor
I really hope it's as low as 70 but I'm not sure. People found it way easier than the June 2012 one which was 66.. So hmmmmmm.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You mean people on tsr did, you cant generalise that with the total people that sat, anyway the 8 marker on microorganisms you either knew or didn't same with definitions etc so this exam was based on luck which i think i had :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by otrivine
Yes I saw the paper, so only saying that the one had gills would be sufficient to get the marks right?

Do you think I would get the marks for glycose saying that it is compact good energy store and energy release as can be broken down rapodily to release energy ?

Had F215 today! :redface:
Reply 3509
Original post by Future_Dr
Had F215 today! :redface:

How was it :smile::smile:!!!
How was it :smile::smile:!!!

I realised what people mean by "they can only ask you so much".

Overall I found it quite all right.. looking at my forum, found some mistakes here and there but the questions were attemptable. All the topics which I didn't want to come up didn't.... but those that I did want to come up didn't either. :frown:
But many people found it alright and easy as well. So watch out for the grade boundaries.. they're gonna be up the roof.! just C3 to go.! :tongue:
Reply 3511
Original post by Future_Dr
I realised what people mean by "they can only ask you so much".

Overall I found it quite all right.. looking at my forum, found some mistakes here and there but the questions were attemptable. All the topics which I didn't want to come up didn't.... but those that I did want to come up didn't either. :frown:
But many people found it alright and easy as well. So watch out for the grade boundaries.. they're gonna be up the roof.! just C3 to go.! :tongue:

Lucky , I hope that our F215 paper will be good in summer :tongue:

Dont worry! you did very well I am sure of it.
Lucky , I hope that our F215 paper will be good in summer :tongue:

Dont worry! you did very well I am sure of it.

Hopefully.. make sure you don't leave any topic till the last minute.

Like I got lucky today as I literaly covered one topic this morning in my car on the way to school. And guess what... question about that topic. :redface: but luckily it was only fill in the blank and I guessed some words as they were to do with F211 and F212. checked with my firends and they were right.!:biggrin:

good luck
Reply 3513
Original post by geor
The grade boundaries are probably fair... but I wish they were lower.
85/100 for 100% seems a bit of a stretch :s-smilie:

Have you seen the mark scheme?
Reply 3515
Original post by geor
THANK YOU :biggrin: It will just make me depressed for tomorrow, however.

I am sure you did fine, the mark scheme is quite generous! 4/5 marks for the experiment one if you just mentioned the variables that had to be kept constant and for saying replicates.
Reply 3516
Original post by geor
Let's hope so :smile: Micro-organism one is VERY generous !!

So annoying though, on the last question wrote EIA but put the wrong words so won't get the mark. Kicking self.

you know the question on why plant is added to yogurt !

I put so that plant is added to yogurt to give taste? is this similar to the mark scheme answer
71 for an A, so good

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CosmicVengeance
71 for an A, so good

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep. Hopefully, we'll all be cashing in on that tomorrow.
Reply 3519
Original post by CosmicVengeance
71 for an A, so good

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got an A :smile: got 129UMS

you?

Latest

Trending

Trending