The Student Room Group

Interracial relationships...does it bother you

Im just wondering other people's view on this. Im a black guy and i have dated black/white/mixed race girls. I generally prefer white girls because I find them hawter compared to other races. And most of my gfs have been white.

This one time i asked my friend who is white whether it bothers him when he sees someone from his race going out with a black guy and he responded with "well i know white girls who will never go out with a black guy" which was quite a defensive answer.

I generally don't care but sometimes i cant help but think "coudnt she just have found an equally as attractive black guy".

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Personally - no. I've dated different ethnicities. Some people are more specific and only find their race attractive, but someone else would have to qualify that for themselves.
There is no reason why it should bother me, so it doesn't.
Reply 3
I find it really cute, especially when they don't seem to care what others think :smile: I can say i don't prefer a particular race also.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Im just wondering other people's view on this. Im a black guy and i have dated black/white/mixed race girls. I generally prefer white girls because I find them hawter compared to other races. And most of my gfs have been white.

This one time i asked my friend who is white whether it bothers him when he sees someone from his race going out with a black guy and he responded with "well i know white girls who will never go out with a black guy" which was quite a defensive answer.

I generally don't care but sometimes i cant help but think "coudnt she just have found an equally as attractive black guy".

He is right though.

I wouldn't really call it a defensive answer. There are people out there from X race that would refuse to date another from X race simply because they are that race. Can't help who you're attracted to right?

What's that word people use, 'personal preference' I think it was.
mixed race babies are the cutest.
Nope because I'm mixed race myself so have obviously dated a guy of q different ethnicity to myself. I don't see why anyone should have a problem with interracial dating tbh- and if they do it's not their business anyway.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire C
Reply 7
Doesn't bother me at all, I've been out with both black and white girls.

Not gunna lie though, its upsetting when a white girl has a clear black fetish. Not because it's wrong, it just makes me jealous I have hardly any chance pulling her haha.
It doesn't really matter too much but It's not for me.

I actually find it quite funny sometimes, you know making jokes about hip replacements etc.
Me personally, no. It would be very backwards as I've quasi-dated outside my ethnicity anyway. Some people have different preferences, and some do care though.
It doesn't bother me personally, no.

Of course, there are some people out there who would never date someone of a different race. Everyone has different preferences, and unfortunately some people are still racist.
Reply 11
Nope. I would love to be in one myself since im really into white girls. :yep: But its hard trying to get a white girl to like you when youre an Oriental guy. :sad:
I don't see why it should bother anyone.
Original post by forgetamine
I don't see why it should bother anyone.

This. It is of no concern to me in the slightest.
Original post by Anonymous

Ha, so basically you like white girls, but get annoyed black girls like white guys?

No, to be honest, as a bleeding heart liberal, I like seeing them. I haven't been any, but that isn't down to choice. Well, not down to my choice, anyway.
Reply 15
Doesn't bother me in the slightest but what annoys me is when certain people treat their different raced boyfriend/girlfriend as some sort of trophy or accessory like its something to show off about :rolleyes:
Reply 16
Original post by yorkshire.lad
mixed race babies are the cutest.

We surely are

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
If a person is bothered by it, they are racist.
Reply 18
I am a mixed baby,,,,,and well tbh we rock out,,,,I mean everyone is intrigued by you,,,,the unity of different races,,,,plus there's no way you could be racist towards us,,,,,,,I mean we the perfect mixture

Original post by Alexattk
I am a mixed baby,,,,,and well tbh we rock out,,,,I mean everyone is intrigued by you,,,,the unity of different races,,,,plus there's no way you could be racist towards us,,,,,,,I mean we the perfect mixture

Can't stand mixed race people that think they are all that.

I can't intrigued by you so speak for yourself , your human like everyonelse. Chaa

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending