The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
zyzz-stereosonic.jpg
^ ^
Reply 3
Original post by Jonnyy
zyzz-stereosonic.jpg

without getting kicked out of places?:tongue: thats equivalent to a girl wearing a bikini at a party or night club. i am talking about clothes which are allowed and reveal something but not too much!:tongue:
Original post by Movember
girls can wear tight fitting clothes which show plenty of skin to gain sexual attention and looks from others. do you think guys can do the same thing to show off their body and would it gain the same kind of response from girls?:o:

I don't think so.

A high-quality, well-fitting suit would probably be much more effective than man-cleavage you get with those ridiculous shirts with the big collars
Reply 5
yeah, try those ridiclously long v necks
Probably, but not to the same extent. A muscly guy in a tight short sleeved tshirt is going to get more attention than one in a hoody.
I don't think it's possible for guys to get attention in the same way girls can by wearing revealing clothing; its not the same. Men can wear good-looking clothes though, which is pretty much the only option :wink:
Um, maybe. I think what a guy wears can help him to an extent, but I don't think it needs to be skin tight.

Stereotypically, men are more 'visual', meaning they are more turned on by women's bodies than girls are with men. I mean, girls do appreciate six packs or whatever, but (in my experiance) I don't think girls would be *that* turned on seeing the outline of a guy's shape. But wearing nice clothes can help boost appearance anyway, if that's what you meant. I.E, suits? :drool:

In short, probs not best to crack out the lycra leotard yet.
Girls drool over boys outside Hollister and Abercrombie. They're wearing nothing and people queue to takes photos. :s

So I suppose the answer is yes in some cases.
Nope. Showing off one's body is largely the domain of the female. Whilst most women don't actually dress primarily to get male attention, men are the more predatory of humans, and use what they can see to make their moves. In all fairness, if a woman likes what she can see of a man, she's more likely to stand and whisper "come get me" through gritted teeth rather than make a move herself.

Therefore, men don't dress directly for women on nights out because there's no point.
Reply 11
Original post by yennibubs
Girls drool over boys outside Hollister and Abercrombie. They're wearing nothing and people queue to takes photos. :s

So I suppose the answer is yes in some cases.

that is different. they are posing as models. i am talking about normal situations.

Original post by rockrunride
Nope. Showing off one's body is largely the domain of the female. Whilst most women don't actually dress primarily to get male attention, men are the more predatory of humans, and use what they can see to make their moves. In all fairness, if a woman likes what she can see of a man, she's more likely to stand and whisper "come get me" through gritted teeth rather than make a move herself.

Therefore, men don't dress directly for women on nights out because there's no point.

it depends how much of a signal she gives to the man, surely? if she gives quite a strong signal that would be enough incentive for the man to dress for attention.:tongue:
Reply 12
yup. we love it. all women secretly wish men would make more use of those tight tops with large v necks, preferably worn with hotpants.
Original post by Movember

it depends how much of a signal she gives to the man, surely? if she gives quite a strong signal that would be enough incentive for the man to dress for attention.:tongue:

That doesn't happen often enough to warrant dressing like that.
Reply 14
Original post by Jonnyy
zyzz-stereosonic.jpg

I think there's something wrong with his dick :lolwut:
Reply 15
No. It really doesn't work the other way round.
Reply 16
Original post by Florencey
yup. we love it. all women secretly wish men would make more use of those tight tops with large v necks, preferably worn with hotpants.

i can tell this is sarcastic!:tongue: what do you like?:s-smilie:

Original post by LinzyLoo
No. It really doesn't work the other way round.

what does work?:o:
Reply 17
men-can-play-this-game-too.jpeg

Nope.
Reply 18
To an extent yes
eric-northman---wikipedia--the-free-encyclopedia-lrg.png vs alexander-skarsgard-true-blood-tonight-01.jpg
or
tumblr_mab2rcuRMC1qb13bjo1_500.jpg vs tumblr_m8af8sFG2E1qf1b8no1_400.jpg

Low cut v-neck or tighter shirts and pants might help you bring out your body, but at least for me it's more like the general good lookingness and having a nice style that makes me pay attention to a guy rather than revealing clothing.
Original post by R4INBOW
I think there's something wrong with his dick :lolwut:

Maybe he's just pleased to see you? :dontknow:

Latest