North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

April Start Child Nursing

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by mellie_93
Hey I was wondering if there was anyone else on here who is going to BCU for nursing starting April 2013 or anyone who has started in April. I still have no applied for accomadation and dont know the deadline to do so.

Any infomration anyone knows would be helpful as I am concerened if I leave it too late.

Hi, i have been studying childrens nursing & have accommodation but leaving uni due to personal reason so have a room free! Instead of applying for it through the uni instead you just sign the contract for my specific room! Its in calthorpe halls in a flat of all girls studying nursing, social work & midwifery!it is the same standard contract and price & everything will be ligit but the uni said i need to find someone who needs a room as i am liable for it! Anyone interested please message me! It will be a lot quicker & easier than going through the uni!
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 21
Hi,

I am currently a student at BCU studying Child Nursing but due to personal committments I have had to leave the course.

I am currently in Calthorpe Halls Accommodation and so I am liable to find someone to replace me in my room. Accommodation have said to me that if i find someone directly who is willing to move into my room then they will end my contract and the person that moves into my room will then sign a contract to say they are the student occupying the room simply when they move in.

It is exactly the same university contract, same price etc but simply having my specific room. It is in a flat of all girls who are all lovely! It is the cheapest option out of all the halls of residence at City South.

If anybody is interested then please message me for details. It will be easy to sort out and means not having to apply through the uni you skip the application process and simply just have to sign the uni contract. It will also be a big help to me as otherwise I have to pay!!! It also means you can be flexible if you want to move in earlier then you can!

Reply 22
bn
Reply 23
Original post by mellie_93
just had my offer too im also in calthorpe too room 303 :smile: whats your room number?

I used to live in Calthorpe room 303 when i did my training :smile: aw how i miss my room lol.
Reply 24
Original post by missy7899
I used to live in Calthorpe room 303 when i did my training :smile: aw how i miss my room lol.

aw is it a good room then, whats the accommodation like? xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending