The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

chemistry, f100 at queen mary!!

Hi, is there anyone out there who's doing f100 or another chemistry course? So far I have found 2 people but would like to know more people who is going to be on the same course as me!!! Feel free to comment on this or pm me :biggrin:, also does anyone know anything about books? Sally
Reply 1
Original post by syick
Hi, is there anyone out there who's doing f100 or another chemistry course? So far I have found 2 people but would like to know more people who is going to be on the same course as me!!! Feel free to comment on this or pm me :biggrin:, also does anyone know anything about books? Sally

Yep! I'm studying Chem at QM. Do you know our timetable for when we begin lectures, labs and what not? I know that we are going to get a books list soon but I have been told by a few friends that your unlikely to use all the books and should ask the 2nd year students which books they actually used.
(edited 11 years ago)
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Thx for your help :biggrin:, can I add you and your friends doing chemistry on Facebook? would like to meet up before our course starts :biggrin:, i dont know anything about lectures, labs so im hoping people are in the same situation as me.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
hi im also doing chemistry so i guess ill you all tomoz should be fun cya

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending