The Student Room Group

What's your favorite show that got cancelled?

Scroll to see replies

Utopia being cancelled was a travesty :unimpressed:
Original post by hman1994
didn't that really more conclude then get cancelled ?

Still, it's not on tv anymore and it makes me sad
Reply 902
The Following has recently been cancelled, which is a shame. Not the best show, but still enjoyable.
Original post by Jamstaa
The Following has recently been cancelled, which is a shame. Not the best show, but still enjoyable.

I agree, especially when it ended like it did :backstab:
Original post by louisewestlake
Omg my parents and me and my brother loved robot wars and we went to the live show at wembley arena and I have a photo of me and my brother with razer plus creators-how awesome is that?

It was such a good show. I went to see it live 3 times (these were the TV recordings in the actual arena rather than a live show).
Apparently the BBC are thinking of doing a new show along similar lines as robot wars
Smash and Heroes!!!!!!
i'm willing to bet that vampire diaries gets cancelled after the next 2 or 3 seasons as nina dobrev held a majority over the fan base thanks to her portrayl of Katherine, amara and elena. now all 3 are gone, the fan base may drop. I will still keep watching because -- Ian Somewrhalder.
Inbetweeners.
Original post by TheBigJosh
My Wife and Kids D':

I ****ing love the Hawaii special.
The Following recently.. but it might appear online hopefully.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Firefly
Firefly
Firefly
Legend of The Seeker

And Firefly!:tongue:
have to add Continuum to my list on here :sad: beyond gutted it's only getting 6 more episodes, really good show!
In The Flesh :frown:
Clone High
Megas XLR
Samurai Jack
The Bill. :frown:
"Drake and Josh", "the fresh prince of Bel Air", "little Britain" and of course "Top gear":frown:
Samurai Jack

By miles.

Posted from TSR Mobile
GBBO and VGHS man

Quick Reply

Latest