The Student Room Group

What's your favorite show that got cancelled?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Star Trek TOS
Does Arrested Development not count because it's coming back like 6 years after it was originally cancelled? If it does count, then that.
Friends, Ugly Betty, Desperate Housewives!!
Reply 83
Original post by Peachz
Got to be Lie to Me. It's annoying me that people are saying shows like friends that have come to a natural end. Nothing can go on forever.

Definitely Lie to Me! It sucks how it ended in a really weird place too, like it had been cancelled at really short notice
A Touch of Frost. Lasted 18 years but with David Jason's age it was inevitable. As it is compulsory to retire from the Police Force at age 60 and Jason was 70 by the time the show ended it really wouldn't have been realistic, even though it lost none of its quality and only seemed to get better as time went on.
Reply 85
Jersey shore. Last season! :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Green Wing - that show was hilarious!
Reply 87
Time commanders
Inbetweeners
Reply 89
Original post by simoncino
jericho

Omg I loved that program but it seemed like no one else ever watched it and I thought that I was literally the only person who watched it :tongue:
Reply 90
Original post by Gybz
Definitely Lie to Me! It sucks how it ended in a really weird place too, like it had been cancelled at really short notice

I hate Fox for doing it. Even more than the average person hates fox.
Batman the animated series, batman of the future/beyond and the justice league! :biggrin:
Reply 92
Malcolm in the Middle
Heroes
Gilmore Girls

Actually I don't think I watch any shows that haven't already been cancelled... *cries*
Reply 93
Glory Daze and Gavin & Stacey
Reply 94
The Spectacular Spider-man :biggrin:

Definitely the best cartoon with Spidey so far, it was so good, they were really nuts to cancel it and replace it with this crappy Ultimate Spider-man. :[
Reply 95
Original post by lil.sam30
Gilmore Girls
Friends
8 Simple Rules
ER
NHL games being broadcast on channel 5
And am annoyed at channel 4 for selling Glee to sky... now I have to watch it online so the quality isn't as good

So annoying that they cancelled that :mad:
Original post by emilyal
glory daze and gavin & stacey

glory daaaaze, oh i miss hector.
Reply 97
Original post by Peachz
I hate Fox for doing it. Even more than the average person hates fox.

It was such a weak ending too! It was something like "Why don't you tell Gillian you love her?".."I 'unno" and then... gone...
Reply 98
Journeyman, cancelled after one season.
Gilmore Girls
Ugly Betty
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 99
Original post by lukas1051
The IT Crowd. Screw TBBT and its dumb forced humour, The IT Crowd is miles better, but like too many British sitcoms it was canceled too soon. :frown:

What?!!! This is news to me :'(

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest