The Student Room Group

how to get rid of a hickey/lovebite FAST?!

Scroll to see replies

Ultimately there isn't a magic solution to remove these marks. Could you wear something to hide it such as a light scarf or a collared shirt?

Oh, and while revenge won't help the mark, make sure the boyfriend pays, it will make you feel better. :tongue:
It could be worse. I was once given a lovebite on my cheek, purposefully to piss me off :dry: Everyone commented on it on Monday at school; most thought I'd been punched and some realised what it was and went :teehee:

As for how to cover it up, others on the thread have already said everything I've heard of that's supposed to help :smile:
Original post by sugar-n-spice
Seriously? You have to ask? If the boyfriend gave her the dirty little girlie mark, then she wouldn't need to hide it from him, if he didn't she does. It doesn't matter too her parents as she could say it was her boyfriend at the cost of slight embarrassment.

Yeah, sorry. I only read your first correction so missed the point completely. :tongue:
Reply 23
Tell them someone shot you with a paintball gun :tongue:
Original post by charlottemay93
I've been told that toothpaste works, cover it in toothpaste and leave it on overnight

That burns the skin! very painful :frown:
Make him do it to the rest of your neck and a bit of your face and say you got beat up :smile:

Or since it is the size of a 50p coin super glue a 50p coin to it :cool:
Reply 26
Original post by rcummins1
Cut it out with a knife, then say you were attacked by a honey badger.

I laughed a lot
Reply 27
Rub it with the negative end of a battery, preferably the fat kind, in a twisting motion! X

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
I don't think there's a lot you can do to get rid of it. You can get strong concealer which is designed to cover tattoos, maybe try that. :h:
Cover it with concealer. Had to do that a fee times when me and my bf first got together :colondollar: just remember to get one in an easy place to hide next time :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Paint the rest of your neck purple. It will disguise the bruise.
Original post by goodeveningsir
slut

lmao, the guy's the one who did it :wink:
Reply 32
Iv just rubbed mine for about 5 - 10 mins then put toothpaste on it for the night .... I'm hiding my from my mum and dad

Quick Reply

Latest