The Student Room Group

Tuition Fees

Hiya Guys,
I'm sure they're are several threads about this, but I thought I'd just add to them !
I'm thinking about applying for King's College to do Adult Nursing with Registration, September 2013 however I can't seem to find whether or not nursing students pay fees ?
On the website it just seems to direct me back to the same page stating that all courses charge £9,000.
Just wondering if any current King's students could suggest anything?

Thank you :smile: x
Original post by BrookeGillian
Hiya Guys,
I'm sure they're are several threads about this, but I thought I'd just add to them !
I'm thinking about applying for King's College to do Adult Nursing with Registration, September 2013 however I can't seem to find whether or not nursing students pay fees ?
On the website it just seems to direct me back to the same page stating that all courses charge £9,000.
Just wondering if any current King's students could suggest anything?

Thank you :smile: x

The NHS pays fees for all undergraduate nursing courses in the UK, so it should be included in that. If you're really worried, give the uni a call. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by PhoenixFortune
The NHS pays fees for all undergraduate nursing courses in the UK, so it should be included in that. If you're really worried, give the uni a call. :smile:

Thank you ! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest