The Student Room Group

SCJA in the UCAS form

Hello, I'm an Italian student who want to study in Scotland in the next year. I have almost finished the application form but I don't know how to insert the SCJA(Sun Certified Java Associate)in the education section. Because of the course I want to follow is Engineering of Software, I think it is important and I don't want to skip it.
Thanks everybody. Bye, Lorenzo.
Reply 1
Original post by lorys_23
Hello, I'm an Italian student who want to study in Scotland in the next year. I have almost finished the application form but I don't know how to insert the SCJA(Sun Certified Java Associate)in the education section. Because of the course I want to follow is Engineering of Software, I think it is important and I don't want to skip it.
Thanks everybody. Bye, Lorenzo.

Oracle provides the certification for SCJA. The certification name is Oracle’s Java Standard Edition 5 and 6, Certified Associate Exam. (1Z0-850). More about certification details you may visit oracle site.

I used a training lab simulator for my preparation, here the link for the simulator page for your reference... SCJA Certification training kit.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending