The Student Room Group

I got BCC at AS and am predicted ABB - will i get my offers for Mathematics BSc?

In my AS exams i got B(geography) C(maths) and C(english literature) and i intend to resit one maths exam and my english to get BBB at AS (minimum). So my question is really should i apply for ABB courses (my predicted grades are ABB) where i need a B in maths? Will i get the offers or not? and i'll also apply for an BBC offer just incase :-)
Reply 1
yes provided u can interview. just make sure not to get grades unrealistically high.
Reply 2
Original post by The_Duck
yes provided u can interview. just make sure not to get grades unrealistically high.

I don't think they interview for my course, only for teaching, medicine and vetinary/dentistry.
Reply 3
Original post by BethSwift17
x

What universities are you applying for? Nice to see another maths applicant. :biggrin: You can definitely try and you'll regret it if you don't! To be on the side of things you can always apply to another university with lower grade requirements, but it's entirely your choice. With a strong personal statement and reference, it's definitely possible!
Reply 4
queen marys is AAB
and you could put them as your 'risky' choice
then 1-2 for ABB
and then 2 for BBB :smile:
Reply 5
i'm not too sure where i'm applying tbh, at the moment it's:
Glasgow ABB
Aston ABB-AAB
UCLAN BBB-ABB
Heriot Watt BBB
Chester CCC-BBC
but i just hope i get the last 3 offers, that'd be nice :-)
Reply 6
Yay, got my offers for all my ABB courses!

Quick Reply

Latest