The Student Room Group

Pat speaks about the attacks on out embassies

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Spaz Man
A "sympathiser" of what?

The actions of the rioters.
Reply 61
Have you noticed how Muslims in the West haven't responded to all this?

Have you not being paying attention to Sydney, or London?
Reply 62
Original post by prog2djent
Have you not being paying attention to Sydney, or London?

Any violence? I live in London so I know there hasn't been any. From what I've read about Sydney there were some guys carrying "those" signs that you see at extremist rallies but again no violence.
I suppose you can speak fluent Arabic?

I don't need to be able to.
Reply 64
He is definitely harsh on the wording in some parts, especially with the comparisons to asteroids and nazism, but the general argument that a lot of muslims always seem to demand respect and go berserk when they don't get it, is spot on.
Reply 65
Original post by Miracle Day
I don't need to be able to.

Well don't criticise someone for trying to write a language he's not required to in order to bridge the gap of understanding.
Well don't criticise someone for trying to write a language he's not required to in order to bridge the gap of understanding.

What the **** are you talking about?
What the **** are you talking about?

lol read the guy's username pal.

anyway, if you're curious; he's talking about you saying

That man is so ignorant.

above the picture of those guys saying sorry to america or whatever
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ANARCHY__
lol read the guy's username pal.

anyway, if you're curious; he's talking about you saying

above the picture of those guys saying sorry to america or whatever

Yeah but the thing is I'm not criticising any of the muslims so I have no idea wtf he is on about.
Yeah but the thing is I'm not criticising any of the muslims so I have no idea wtf he is on about.

:dontknow: maybe he can shed light on it

He thought you were calling the guy with the sign ignorant because of his spelling.
Original post by AkaJetson
He thought you were calling the guy with the sign ignorant because of his spelling.

Ohh nah, I have massive respect for everyone in that picture.

I'm calling the ass in the video OP posted ignorant

X
Oh okay fair enough

Yes all the anti-Islam hate is absolutely vile, Many of TSR are lonely and have no life so they like to join together to hate on a certain group of people. An example of this is the KKK :smile:

*facepalm*

Can you not see your own hypocrisy?

The Muslims involved in these riots are incredibly similar to the KKK, they attack the west for the same reason that the KKK attack black people; prejudice, racism and because they feel that the only way to deal with the situation is violence.

You seem to be suffering from some mad form of positive discrimination-just because these attacks are being perpetrated by Muslims does not make the attacks justified.

I honestly find it deeply worrying that people are unwilling to criticize Islamist organisations for fear of insulting Islam as a whole. It is ridiculous, it is equivalent to being afraid of insulting the KKK in case you accidentally insult all white people.
Reply 73
Pat Condell - Racist who uses YouTube to try to justify his self-conscious paranoia.
Original post by Imperial_Maniac
*facepalm*

Can you not see your own hypocrisy?

The Muslims involved in these riots are incredibly similar to the KKK, they attack the west for the same reason that the KKK attack black people; prejudice, racism and because they feel that the only way to deal with the situation is violence.

You seem to be suffering from some mad form of positive discrimination-just because these attacks are being perpetrated by Muslims does not make the attacks justified.

I honestly find it deeply worrying that people are unwilling to criticize Islamist organisations for fear of insulting Islam as a whole. It is ridiculous, it is equivalent to being afraid of insulting the KKK in case you accidentally insult all white people.

No I'm not condoning their actions in the slightest you ass. I'm pointing it that the actions of 0.04% of the Islamic population is not a fair generalisation of the muslim population.
Reply 75
Original post by Tahooper
Pat Condell - Racist who uses YouTube to try to justify his self-conscious paranoia.

You will be hard pressed to find any video from pat displaying RACEism,

Go on, try it.

As a disclaimer:

Islam isn't a race.
Reply 76
No I'm not condoning their actions in the slightest you ass. I'm pointing it that the actions of 0.04% of the Islamic population is not a fair generalisation of the muslim population.

It doesn't matter that a small portion did it, a whole lot more will have supported their actions, still a minority though. But even more would support their reasoning for anger, and even more support some sort of punishment to those involved in the film, and then even more supporting some kind of world wide blasphemy law, in fact, I'm pretty sure a large majority would support some kind of curb of free speach when it comes to disgracing their prophets, let alone criticisng the religion.
It doesn't matter that a small portion did it, a whole lot more will have supported their actions, still a minority though. But even more would support their reasoning for anger, and even more support some sort of punishment to those involved in the film, and then even more supporting some kind of world wide blasphemy law, in fact, I'm pretty sure a large majority would support some kind of curb of free speach when it comes to disgracing their prophets, let alone criticisng the religion.

Proof please?
Reply 78
Proof please?

I have no proof, you know I have no proof and you know it is impossible to get any proof, impossible to have a massive worldwide poll on Blasphemy laws. So you can stop setting yourself up for smug superiority here ... "ha, you can't provide proof, you are invalid".

You know damn well that given the chance, Muslims would vote en masse to have a blasphemy law enforced over all muslim countries, and all non-muslim countries, you know that they will do what they can to silence criticism of their religion as well.

You just don't want to admit it because it doesn't fit with the moral highgroundism and cosmopolitan pretentious attitude you and so many islamic apologists set up for themselves to appear, well, cosmopolitan, superior, tolerant and you all **** each other off in a circle jerk of self gratification.
(edited 11 years ago)
I have no proof, you know I have no proof and you know it is impossible to get any proof, impossible to have a massive worldwide poll on Blasphemy laws. So you can stop setting yourself up for smug superiority here ... "ha, you can't provide proof, you are invalid".

You know damn well that given the chance, Muslims would vote en masse to have a blasphemy law enforced over all muslim countries, and all non-muslim countries, you know that they will do what they can to silence criticism of their religion.

You just don't want to admit it because it doesn't fit with the moral highgroundism and cosmopolitan pretentious attide you and so many islamic apologists set up for themselves to appear, well, cosmopolitan, superior, tolerant and you all **** each other off in a circle jerk of self gratification.

Nah, I'm just not a total ass and I'm actually educated about Islam. :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending