The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just in case you were wondering what came up in January: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=3745966
Reply 21
We had an examiner who came in and told us that, so I'm sure. They'll always ask for bystander OR altruism explanations, never both. Same for formation and maintenance. Yey.

And no you don't need to know the dates. I've got As in 5/5 modules I've done and haven't put a date once. This is for AQA A though, I cant account for other exam boards.
Reply 22
Someone above mentioned that we can either learn formation or maintenance for relationships, and altruism or bystander for pro and anti social behaviour. Is this true? If so, how do you know?
Reply 23
Yeah, look at my post above you. Examiner told me. E-mail AQA if you want, I suppose trusting me is a bit risky, given what you'd lose if I was lying. But I'm not. So it's all good. I didn't know anything about bystander behaviour at all before I went into the exam. I knew one example of formation and one example of maintenence and that question actually came up, talking about 'Formation and/or maintence'. So I really doubt you'll get that particular question anyway.

Latest

Trending

Trending