The Student Room Group

Student finance not processing my evidence

So basically, student finance had ask me a (difficult to get) evidence for my application. they'd asked me like on the last week of august. I had a chance to send my evidence last week. But im really worried that it will take longer for the Student Finance to process it. I have a feeling that this will delay my student money which is worrying as I only save up enough to pay for the first month of rent. Does anyone in here on the same boat as mine. Or do you guys have any idea on how delayed this will be? :frown::confused: my parents are not rich enough to help me with this one. and i dont want to burden them. i would really appreciate any sort of advice about student finance.

Thanks
Reply 1
Student Finance typically take six weeks to process an application and review evidence and confirm your eligibility for student finance - based on you sending the evidence last week, you can expect them to have made a decision by the end of October. It could take more though as many people will be doing last minute submissions although they should be rushing to get them done.

If you're struggling to pay the rent, you can explain your situation to the accommodation services people at your Uni, and they may be able to help.
Reply 2
Original post by benwilliamsuk
Student Finance typically take six weeks to process an application and review evidence and confirm your eligibility for student finance - based on you sending the evidence last week, you can expect them to have made a decision by the end of October. It could take more though as many people will be doing last minute submissions although they should be rushing to get them done.

If you're struggling to pay the rent, you can explain your situation to the accommodation services people at your Uni, and they may be able to help.

I called yesterday.

They're currently processing evidence that was received on the 20th of August!
Original post by tehforum
I called yesterday.

They're currently processing evidence that was received on the 20th of August!

Well I'm ****ed then.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending