The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Economics 1st and 2nd year textbooks for sale

First year: Elementary linear algebra (MA100)
Calculus (MA100)

Second year: Macroeconomics (EC210)

PM me if you're interested. Will give competitive prices

x
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Kellybaby
First year: Elementary linear algebra (MA100)
Calculus (MA100)

Second year: Microeconomics and behaviour (EC201)
Macroeconomics (EC210)

PM me if you're interested. Will give competitive prices

x

I think lse have changed the second year textbooks, I can't find what you have on their reading lists.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Hi .

Now homework is no more a problem when we are here. We are homework help experts. You do not have to worry about any homework, assignment or projects. Just mail the homework problems to us and forget about them. Enjoy your weekend and parties .When you get back you have your solutions with you. We also take up coursework and online tests. Why to worry about grades when we are here. Mail us your homework , tests , projects and get the solutions soon. We help students of all grades. From school to University level all homework will be done here . Also check our website for free Economic Samples and use them for your reference. Learn the concepts and submit your problems, Mail your requirements to get help : www dot assignmenteasy dot com

Subjects
English
Esaay Writing
Mathematics
Economics
Accounts
Finance
Management
Reply 3
Original post by assignmenteasy
Hi .

Now homework is no more a problem when we are here. We are homework help experts. You do not have to worry about any homework, assignment or projects. Just mail the homework problems to us and forget about them. Enjoy your weekend and parties .When you get back you have your solutions with you. We also take up coursework and online tests. Why to worry about grades when we are here. Mail us
[COLOR="#333333"]your homework , tests , projects and get the solutions soon. We help students of all grades. From school to University level all homework will be done here . Also check our website for free Economic Samples and use them for your reference. Learn the concepts and submit your problems, Mail your requirements to get help : www dot assignmenteasy dot com

Subjects
English
Esaay Writing
Mathematics
Economics
Accounts
Finance
Management

I was really interested until I saw the typo ... :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending