The Student Room Group

Reading & Leeds 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Devel
Don't say that. :no:

Fingers crossed then! :smile:
Does anyone know where I can find the photos taken in the box from reading festival?
[video="youtube;38bHXX9yius"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38bHXX9yius[/video]

Knife Party's set, for anyone who was interested. I realise this thread prefers the more rock/indie side of Reading but for me this was a great way to end the weekend and it was an amazine experiences so I thought I'd post it for anyone, like me, who wanted to relive the memory or see what their set was like. The video is of all the dance tent on the Sunday, KP's set I think starts at 9 minutes in. 12 minutes in exactly was when they mashed up the drop to Save The World with my favourite party song (Welcome To the Jungle - Alvaro & Mercero) which was so unexpected, I honestly felt so ecstatic and full of adrenaline it was like I was in a trance or something. The tent was roasting though, I've done 1000 calorie workouts at the gym before and never sweated as much as I did during KP's set.

Anyway, thought this was a decent video, good quality and not too fuzzy or flashy.

Quick Reply