The Student Room Group

Paris Hilton gay comments

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rock Fan
Guess once again she is showing what a douche she really is making gay comments and since then she has tried to say it was taken out of context and now claimed to be a supporter of the gay community, she clearly craves attention for her to make comments about all this.

http://www.vancouversun.com/health/Paris+Hilton+water+over+anti+comments+with+video/7273837/story.html

You do realise you are actually giving her the attention you say she is craving?
Reply 41
Original post by bestofyou
me specifically or 'you' as in people in general?

People in general who do have sex with them.
Reply 42
“Ewww. Eww. To get f**ked? Paris Hilton's the horniest person in the world,” Gay guy retorted.

“It's disgusting. Dude, most of it probably has AIDS.”

“I would be so scared if I were Paris Hilton,” Gay guy said.

“You’ll like, die of AIDS.”
Original post by 2ndClass
To be fair, A LOT of women find male homosexuality disgusting. Conversely and ironically perhaps, they're cool with girl/girl stuff.

Then how come my local gay club is always full of straight couples? Friday night was like a game of "spot the gay".
Reply 44
Who cares, she's a moron.
*Attempting to give a crap what she says or does*

Spoiler

Who cares about her?
Who cares what that airhead thinks or says. I don't think she's ever been mistaken for being interesting, clever, or credible. At least not by anyone with half a brain.
Reply 48
Original post by Paralove
I hate dim socialites like her. And "celebrities" who haven't actually done anything to be famous eg the Kardashians.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Atleast Kim Kardashian is hot...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending