The Student Room Group

Which of these subjects is more respected by universities? Be honest!

Art AS
Business AS

?

If you think both are equally respected, which is easier to get a better grade in / more useful in life?
Reply 1
It depends what you want to do in future, and which subject you have more of an aptitude for, or enjoy most.
Both are pretty equal, but from my experience of Art AS and what I've seen others do in Business, I would say the latter has the lower work-load.
As the person above said, it depends on what you'd like to do. As both subjects are not considered 'traditional' they are probably treated on the same par as each other, however this depends on the university course you are applying for. Business could be useful if you're applying for a related course, for example.
Reply 4
If you want to do economics or related, business is only good enough when your school doesn't offer economics. Top universities wouldn't count them as being proper subjects anyway. Say you want to go to study medicine and you are not so sure about 4th as and you pick art, it will obviously disadvantage you to people who study mathematics as their fourth as. Just go at unis websites and get a look of what they are looking for.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending