The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Gio
whats the full name of that only 1 rabbit? I wanna bid against u and then sell it out at a higher price later on:biggrin:

there ya go.there're even two on sale now
One of my friends recently had a dildo "created" that was the same shape as her boys willy for when he was at uni. Apparently, it was moulded exactly, and she has two - one plain one, one vibrating one.

She was telling me about it.

Slightly weird? x x
Simulatio
One of my friends recently had a dildo "created" that was the same shape as her boys willy for when he was at uni. Apparently, it was moulded exactly, and she has two - one plain one, one vibrating one.

Slightly weird? x x

nope! i want to get my bf's done too :biggrin:
Hmm, don't start with a rabbit. They are quite expensive anyway. A personal favourite is called candy and is from Ann Summers at £18. It looks pretty too,I'm not a fan of the more vulgar ones. : )
I got my first one when I was 20 so guess that makes me a bit behind you lot lol. Anyway I personally wouldn't go for the Rabbit I'd get a Pulsatron from ann Summers its sooooo good; it has lots of different bits you can use and loads of settings it has the standard dildo shaped bit but this can be swaped for two different clit stimulators - that I find much better and can be used alone or with yuor partner :smile:
Reply 45
I have the platinum rabbit and the "midnight massager" and would recommend both.. i prefer the midnight massager at the moment because i'm not in the mood for a big plastic phallus but i waver between the two. they basically have the same motor settings and they're both awesome..
Reply 46
My girlfriend will vouch for the fact that the Rampant Rabbit Platinum is probably the best toy she's ever played with - and she used to be an Ann Summers Rep.

How her face lit up when I got her that... :redface: hehe

I'd definitely recommend that you have a browse on LoveHoney, though... fantastic site :smile:
Reply 47
Toys in all their glory, but surely nothing beats the good old: :aetsch:
Jonatan
:aetsch:

Legend! On a different tip, one thing ive noticed is that a lot of girls i know have 'broken' their rabbits - now is this down to shoddy workmanship or the fact that women are all just freaky beehatches?
Reply 49
Don't forget a fleshlight for the lads.
imasillynarb

What are they actually like? If anyone knows of course.

Got some stuff delivered from LoveHoney this morning so that'll be getting tried out tomorrow :biggrin:
Reply 51
Simulatio

Slightly weird? x x

I have a vibrating one of those, its kind of strange considering its so weirdly life-like but it was fun to make! However, I still prefer my ol' rampant rabbit, can't beat it! I want to try the new thrusting shaft rabbit, it looks, er...intresting.
Reply 52
Pretty Boy
L-O-L, I'd always assumed you were a dude! When I read that I was like WTF!! where is he putting it!

:p: :p: :biggrin:

lol
x.narb.x

I am curious, but strangely enough I think its more socially acceptable for a girl to have a vibrator, even though male hand stimulation is far more acceptable... strange that.
LoveHoney is fantastic! Never bought anything from the Ann Summer’s site ^o) but looking at it, I think I’ll stick to LH :biggrin:
bluedreamer
LoveHoney is fantastic! Never bought anything from the Ann Summer’s site ^o) but looking at it, I think I’ll stick to LH :biggrin:

Can you recommend any particular products? I got the catalogue this morning with the stuff that was delivered and the amount of choice is crazy! :biggrin:
Reply 56
I wouldn't start with a vibrator that has a huge shaft, i'm not a fan. Bullet vibrators are for the clitoris only, and i much prefer that kind. Cheaper as well. Pabo is a good site, but i'd say that was angled slightly more towards the boys. xx
olliemccowan
Can you recommend any particular products? I got the catalogue this morning with the stuff that was delivered and the amount of choice is crazy! :biggrin:

Urrr o.O sure :p: the Tracey Cox Rabbit is my fav. Though I only got it because it’s quiet…my mum has good ears :eek:

There’s some other stuff, but I wont go into detail :biggrin:
wait...you do realise I’m a girl :p: I don’t know about boy toys ^o)
bluedreamer
Urrr o.O sure :p: the Tracey Cox Rabbit is my fav. Though I only got it because it’s quiet…my mum has good ears :eek:

There’s some other stuff, but I wont go into detail :biggrin:
wait...you do realise I’m a girl :p: I don’t know about boy toys ^o)

Are all the different rabbits practically the same? Like are the Ann Summers Rampant Rabbits the same basically as LoveHoney ones?

Edit: no they're not for me! they're for the girlfriend lol
olliemccowan
Are all the different rabbits practically the same? Like are the Ann Summers Rampant Rabbits the same basically as LoveHoney ones?

Edit: no they're not for me! they're for the girlfriend lol

I’d assume :hmmmm: I doubt the decent ones will differ dramatically. Like I said, the TC one is the quietest, so that’s definitely a plus! I’ve never seen the Ann Summers site till today, so I don’t know about that, but it doesn’t look too different from the TC one…except for the thrusters, dear lord! :eek: a tad scary.

ahhh sorry, my reply is so late.

Latest

Trending

Trending