(Original post by Zeffy)
... when everything they say is true?
1) Pakistani rape gangs have been abusing girls for years whilst the police have refused to do things about it. The EDL have been claiming this for years, Nick Griffin even longer and yup... turns out to be true.
2) Terror suspects get too soft sentances by our spineless government. Again true, you only have to look at those found guilty for raising funds and such who get let out jail early.
3) The spineless government's refusal to deport Muslims who hate this country. Again true, you only have to look at the amount of work what went into getting shot of Abu Qatada, Omar Bakri and Abu Hamza.
4) No-go areas for whites. Again true. Parts of Halifax, London, Birmingham, Luton, Oldham, Rochdale, Rotherham and Blackburn all have no-go areas for whites in Asian areas.
5) Two-tier justice system. Again true, time and time again we hear about whites getting harsh sentances when Muslims get let off for the same offence.
6) Muslims refuse to integrate into the country. Again, true. They keep to themselves and refuse to fit in.
7) The spineless government bends over backwards to appease Muslims. True again. The government are constantly pandering to the Muslims.
8) Islam is a hate-filled religion. Again, who can argue when you read some of the teachings in the Koran that Muslims follow to the letter?
9) Halal meat should be banned. True, it's cruel and pointless, who in their right mind can defend such a barbaric way of killing animals?
10) Islam has too much influence. Case in point, schools, restaurants and takeaways such as KFC selling halal only menus. What about the non-Muslims who don't want to eat halal?
11) Media pandering. Just look at the coverage in the media Saint Stephen got whilst the same media ignored the racist (and even more violent) murder of Kriss Donald until pressure from the BNP.
I could go on... but basically everything the EDL say is true, yet they get shouted down and called racist?