The Student Room Group

Foundation

So im thinking of applying to UEA on the foundation medicine course mainly because i didnt do too well at GCSE 2As 6Bs 1C do you think with straight As possibly an A* could i be considered?
Reply 1
Well it depends what you are doing for A level. Foundation courses in medicine are designed so that people who do non-science A levels for example of you did A levels in English Language, Lit and Drama for example. Usually , if you did science A levels they do not usually consider you but you have to check with the specific university as some do if you can state why you did not do as well in gcse as you hoped

hope this helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by rada28
Well it depends what you are doing for A level. Foundation courses in medicine are designed so that people who do non-science A levels for example of you did A levels in English Language, Lit and Drama for example. Usually , if you did science A levels they do not usually consider you but you have to check with the specific university as some do if you can state why you did not do as well in gcse as you hoped

hope this helps :smile:

Yeah thanks but even if this sounds stupid but i feel i've gotten smarter during a levels or im just trying more :acaila:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending