The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Good Barber in Exeter?

Simple question, but does anybody on here know of a good barbers in Exeter?

Need a trim, don't want to spend much, but don't want to end up going somewhere dreadful!

Thanks.
Reply 1
There's a good place behind House of Fraser, no appointment necessary. Round about 6 quid, its always pretty busy in there though.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
You know I've heard mixed things about this place, but I really liked it: London Town Barbers (right across the street from the Duke of York).

It's 8 for a cut. They don't do small talk, but they do a good job. I have no complaints.
Original post by ListenerFriendly
You know I've heard mixed things about this place, but I really liked it: London Town Barbers (right across the street from the Duke of York).

It's 8 for a cut. They don't do small talk, but they do a good job. I have no complaints.

I'm glad to see that the price of a haircut in Exeter is quite cheap, slightly makes up for the fact the accommodation is so expensive. I usually pay 13-14 in Greater London.
Found a pretty nice one, bit pricey but pretty awesome. Place called The Loft, down not far from the quay.

Turned up, first question, tea, coffee or beer! Ended up sitting playing fifa against one of the guys that works there for about 20 minutes beforehand and got a much nicer cut done than my normal place in Bristol does.

Bit pricey, about £13 with a student discount, but compared to the £20+ that most decent places charge in Bristol it's not bad.
Reply 5
Yes, Image Barbers North Street, they offer 25% off for students and you get a great cut
Original post by Kai lewis
Yes, Image Barbers North Street, they offer 25% off for students and you get a great cut

I think he's already gotten his haircut mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending