The Student Room Group

white sex slave victim writes harrowing letter to herself: "why do asians hate me?"

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by bmqib
just saying whats best for the country

Your not even from this country, your coming from abroad to study at UCL, you have no understanding into such matters, so how would you know its as a result of them being "poor".
These rape gangs aren't exactly run as a result of them being poor...........you'll find many others who are like this and are well off and who aren't Asian too.
Yes this is a sad thing, but what your doing is also wrong by isolating and making a generalisation of one part of a community.
The real issue is how to tackle such issues in different parts of the UK and to bring them down and prevent them from being established.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by meenu89
I heard an account of what happened on 5 live yesterday and it was truly shocking. The victim said the person who she spoke to didn't believe her. People need to be sacked and held responsible. The host of the show mentioned 'British born Pakistanis. It's on the BBC iPlayer. The first account is very graphic and very upsetting.

What time was it on?
Original post by Ayesha1234
Mirpuris...

Another uneducated pakistani attempting to pass blame on a single group within community. These were disgusting MEN, their RACE had nothing to do with it. Do you think "mirpuris" (which I understand to be a group of people in pakistan) have a pre-disposition to raping people? That's akin to saying "People from Newcastle are paedophiles", purely ignorant. Sort yourself out and stop attempting to create divisions amongst your own nationality.
Reply 23
Original post by Iqbal007
Your not even from this country, your coming from abroad to study at UCL, you have no understanding into such matters, so how would you know its as a result of them being "poor".
These rape gangs aren't exactly run as a result of them being poor...........you'll find many others who are like this and are well off and who aren't Asian too.
Yes this is a sad thing, but what your doing is also wrong by isolating and making a generalisation of one part of a community.
The real issue is how to tackle such issues in different parts of the UK and to bring them down and prevent them from being established.

i have family settled here and have been in and out of UK since forever. something is inherently wrong with the poor asians here, you can pick one out immediately, its the mannerisms, everything, i can't explain it. you can take it personally but i don't give a ****
Reply 24
Original post by bmqib
i have family settled here and have been in and out of UK since forever. something is inherently wrong with the poor asians here, you can pick one out immediately, its the mannerisms, everything, i can't explain it. you can take it personally but i don't give a ****

So what, you clearly haven't met any of these people or have any proper experience as such of this group.
So your basing your judgement on preconceptions, which aren't true for all "poor Asians" and how would you even know these people's backgrounds. You are making generalisations which is wrong...........so kick these people out for what a few Asians did, which the news article has no financial background about? Not to forget many of these "poor Asians" British by birth or by applying for citizenship.
You are utterly ignorant, very very ignorant of situations, a persons finances or race doesn't automatically mean they do such things, as from statistics you get people from all different backgrounds who commit such crimes.

So the main point is how to deal and prevent such rape gangs
Reply 25
Original post by Iqbal007
So what, you clearly haven't met any of these people or have any proper experience as such of this group.
So your basing your judgement on preconceptions, which aren't true for all "poor Asians" and how would you even know these people's backgrounds. You are making generalisations which is wrong...........so kick these people out for what a few Asians did, which the news article has no financial background about? Not to forget many of these "poor Asians" British by birth or by applying for citizenship.
You are utterly ignorant, very very ignorant of situations, a persons finances or race doesn't automatically mean they do such things, as from statistics you get people from all different backgrounds who commit such crimes.

So the main point is how to deal and prevent such rape gangs

didn;t read, i stand by my opinion
Original post by Extricated
Another uneducated pakistani attempting to pass blame on a single group within community. These were disgusting MEN, their RACE had nothing to do with it. Do you think "mirpuris" (which I understand to be a group of people in pakistan) have a pre-disposition to raping people? That's akin to saying "People from Newcastle are paedophiles", purely ignorant. Sort yourself out and stop attempting to create divisions amongst your own nationality.

Didn't read your drivel but I'm not Pakistani.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Didn't read your drivel but I'm not Pakistani.

Okay you're bengali, my point still holds.
Original post by Extricated
Okay you're bengali, my point still holds.

Yawn.

Reply 29
Original post by Rainingshame
What time was it on?

It was with Victoria Derbyshire between 10 and 12, can't remember exactly. Might have been after 11, I have to admit I was nearly in tears.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by meenu89
It was with Victoria Derbyshire between 10 and 12, can't remember exactly. Might have been after 11, I have to admit I was nearly in tears.

starts at 1:17ish in.
Original post by lulubel
i posted a story the other day about a times newspaper special report on the racist sex slavery of white underage girls. it focused on the broad scope of the sex slavery and massive police cover up. found here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2131536&p=39668217

this story is more personal account that appeared in the times -- i would like to say however it is not fair to tarnish all asians with this brush as it clear this is largely a problem with the pakistani community.

here is the article:

A 13-year-old girl who told police how she had been groomed and raped by an Asian sex gang wrote a harrowing letter to herself at the age of 14.

In the letter addressed to her alter-ego Michelle, she wrote, 'I feel like the asians really hate me even when they say they love me'.

The girl, who told police about the rape that took her virginity and the time five men queued outside a bedroom to demand sex from her, added, 'They took all my dreams and my life away from me.'

The letter she wrote to herself at 14 reveals the torment she suffered at the hands of the gang.

She added, in a letter revealed in The Times, that the men 'say they love me' and 'I just feel sad because they've took all my dreams and my life away from me.'
'If I had one dream it would be for them to treat me like I'm human and not just a piece of meat'.

According to previously confidential documents seen by The Times, police in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, found evidence of thousands of similar crimes and described ‘networks of Asian males exploiting young white females’.

full report:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2208297/Why-Asians-hate-Heartbreaking-letter-victim-13-sex-gang-wrote-herself.html

Nonsense. No doubt the newspaper edited it, a young girl wouldn't use the word ''asians'' like that, she no doubt used the Pa** word or even used the world Muslims in the letter.
Maybe the DM orchestrated the whole thing. Who writes letters to themselves. :s-smilie:

Mirpuris...
Well, of course, since the vast majority of British Pakistanis, especially in the North, originate from Mirpur, from the times when they came to work in the factories. What does that prove (other than perhaps that poor people are more likely to commit crime and less likely to be inculcated in societal norms, but we all knew that anyway)?

Maybe the DM orchestrated the whole thing. Who writes letters to themselves.
People who have no one else to write/talk to?
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by jismith1989
Well, of course, since the vast majority of British Pakistanis, especially in the North, originate from Mirpur, from the times when they came to work in the factories. What does that prove (other than perhaps that poor people are more likely to commit crime and less likely to be inculcated in societal norms, but we all knew that anyway)?

People who have no one else to write/talk to?

Looks like you answered your own question.

Looks like you answered your own question.

''a young girl wouldn't use the word ''asians'' like that, she no doubt used the Pa** word or even used the world Muslims in the letter. '' The DM edited it obviously.
Original post by democracyforum
''a young girl wouldn't use the word ''asians'' like that, she no doubt used the Pa** word or even used the world Muslims in the letter. '' The DM edited it obviously.

I don't understand why I was quoted?

I don't understand why I was quoted?

''Maybe the DM orchestrated the whole thing. Who writes letters to themselves''
Original post by democracyforum
''Maybe the DM orchestrated the whole thing. Who writes letters to themselves''

So you're saying that the DM edited it to make out as if it's a letter when actually it isn't?

Original post by ckingalt
If race (theirs or hers) played any part in the mind of her attackers then it is relevant. If the rapists targeted her because of race then race is relevant. If the rapists got off because they were attacking a white girl then race is relevant. If the rapists felt justified because they think asians are mistreated by whites, then race is relevant. If race is relevant then there is a justified reason to talk about it. The only reason for a sensible person to claim race is irrelevant is because their politically correct agenda is to not talk about it.

I agree with every word.

Do you think they would not have done this if the girl was asian?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending