The Student Room Group

Do you take a nap in the Uni Library?

I'm in the Uni Library right now and I soo want to :closedeyes: my eyes for a bit.

I saw some students that are completely :sleep: here lol.
I want to take a nap for a while but I might make a sound which I'd be :colondollar: lol

Do you take a nap in the Uni lib?
Is there any way to avoid this? :unsure:
*other than going back home or eating sweets
I know a staff member that always naps at lunchtime in the library cafe. I've seen a few students do it too, just make sure noone nicks your belongings. Also don't do it in front of a PC or an area that someone might want to use
Reply 2
I've not taken a nap yet.. but I'm not ruling it out .

If you're feeling sleepy go out and buy a cup of coffee somewhere. The combination of fresh air, mild exercise and caffeine will sort you right out.
Reply 3
Original post by BeautifullyTragic
I know a staff member that always naps at lunchtime in the library cafe. I've seen a few students do it too, just make sure noone nicks your belongings. Also don't do it in front of a PC or an area that someone might want to use

I'd be practically hugging my netbook if I were to take a nap now.
Reply 4
it's a nice quiet place to sleep :P
Reply 5
I live less than 10 minutes away.

I'm not asian.
Reply 6
A fifteen minute power nap can be very refreshing and can sharpen your focus when you wake up. But as suggested above, try to tuck yourself out of the way and don't occupy space/facilities that others might need.
No, because my lovely friends would have taken photos and put them everywhere. I have known people to book study rooms (tiny room with a computer and a desk) for two hours to sleep rather than study.
Reply 8
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
No, because my lovely friends would have taken photos and put them everywhere.

:eek4:
Sleep in the library at this time of year? No way.

Sleep in the library in April? Far more likely.

(actually I would never sleep in the library at my uni - someone would probably nick my bag/phone/trousers!)
In exam season it's not uncommon. On a tangential note I have had to ask people playing 'tig' in the literature section to go and find a playground to do it in. Damn archaeology students :tongue:
No :lolwut:

Do people really do that? I thought it was just something in movies.
Reply 12
Original post by Aspiringlawstudent
No :lolwut:

Do people really do that? I thought it was just something in movies.

Are you serious? :eek:
I went to many uni libs, and all the uni libs I went to have their own napping students hehe.
Reply 13
Original post by concubine
I live less than 10 minutes away.I'm not asian.
Napping is good for recovery, and it has nothing to do with Asians

Latest

Trending

Trending