The Student Room Group

Disney Summer Work Experience

I've been invited to go to a selection event on 8th October in London for Disney's summer work experience.

Has anyone been to this event in the past or is planning on going? - would be interested to know!
Reply 1
Ive been invited too :-D

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC One X
Reply 2
Original post by sammie*g

cool, looks an exciting opportunity - don't totally know what to expect from this event tho
Reply 3
Original post by jamesv92
I've been invited to go to a selection event on 8th October in London for Disney's summer work experience.

Has anyone been to this event in the past or is planning on going? - would be interested to know!

I've been invited too! Any idea what the group interview will be like?!
Original post by jamesv92

Original post by sammie*g

O dear.... I have heard about this....

I fully recommend you read the first chapter of Intern Nation which specifically deals with Disney's intern programme. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Intern-Nation-Nothing-Little-Economy/dp/1844678830/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1348874774&sr=8-1

They will sell the work experience as "managing the rides" but the reality is that you will be cleaning up rubbish or flipping burgers for long hours each day.
Reply 5
Original post by freakyhello
I've been invited too! Any idea what the group interview will be like?!

i know what a group interview involves but who knows regarding this one specifically
Seems a bit mickey mouse to be honest.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending