Anyone heard from Bath yet?

Yep! you should be hearing from them soon :smile:
Original post by taliebooberry
Yep! you should be hearing from them soon :smile:

I hope so! It is my favourite uni :smile:
Reply 62
Anyone planning to firm Leeds?:smile:
Original post by taliebooberry
Haha thanks! They offered me ABB :smile: so pretty happy. I've seen the campus and its beautiful, big and everything is in one place. i'm sure you'll get your offer in no time :smile: What subjects do you take for a levels?

Sounds awesome... maybe i'll see you there! I'm not doing A Levels actually, I'm doing an Access to HE diploma as i'm nearly 22 and considered a 'mature student'. Makes me sound like a grandma. I'm doing Sociology, English Lit & History :biggrin: Cannot wait to get my application sent off and out of the way!
Reply 64
I'm a sociology applicant! I've applied to Keele, Chester, De Montfort, Edge hill and York! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
I'm a sociology applicant! I've applied to Keele, Chester, De Montfort, Edgehill and York :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Original post by shutthedoor
Anyone planning to firm Leeds?:smile:

It's going to be my insurance, I got an offer today :biggrin:
Reply 67
Hi,
I applied for Sociology at Newcatle, Leeds, Liverpool, Loughborough and Keele on tuesday, just wondering if anyone has had any offers from these places? :smile:
Reply 68
I've got an offer from Keele :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dbarker5
Hi,
I applied for Sociology at Newcatle, Leeds, Liverpool, Loughborough and Keele on tuesday, just wondering if anyone has had any offers from these places? :smile:

I've got one from Leeds :smile:
Reply 70
Got an unconditional from Exeter today guys! So happy ! :biggrin:
Reply 71
Hi,

I have one from Leeds too :smile:
Reply 72
Original post by charliedan
I've got an offer from Keele :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats :smile: what offer did you get? How long did it take for them to reply?
Reply 73
Original post by boredbeth13
I've got one from Leeds :smile:

Yay congrats :smile: What offer did you get? I'm still waiting to her from them, what grades did you apply with?
Reply 74
Hi,

I have an offer for Leeds too. :smile:
Reply 75
Thanks! Conditional and around 2 weeks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
Hi,
Have applied for Sociology at Keele, Surrey, Winchester, Worcester and York. Applied about 2-3 weeks ago have got offers from all but Surrey and Keele :smile:. Just wondering if anyone has heard from these and if so how long did they take to reply? Particularly in the case of Surrey
Thank you! :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 77
Hiya! I've applied to Sussex, Surrey (there seems to be a lot of us!), Manchester, Cardiff and Keele! I've only heard back from Manchester so far, got my fingers crossed for the rest :smile:
Yay congrats :smile: What offer did you get? I'm still waiting to her from them, what grades did you apply with?

Thank you! :biggrin: the offer was ABB and i applied with AAAA (at AS obviously). Good luck with your application if you haven't got an offer since you last posted :smile:
Reply 79
has anyone applied to Aston or Leicester for Sociology? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending