The Student Room Group

What should i do next year?

Right im in the second year of college and im studying AS BIOLOGY AND AS CHEMSITRY plus A2 English combined. :biggrin:
I enjoy all my subjects and is predicted a C in chemistry and B's in the english and biology. Im staying on next year although im going to move college. I'll need to take another subject to make my timetable full. I want to go into nursing. I dont want to take siocology or psychology. Anyone got any ides? x
Reply 1
Erm health and social care? Or just do some other traditional subject that appeals to you.
Maths, history or geography would be good I think.

My sister wanted to go into nursing when at college (though she didn't in the end) and she did maths, history and biology.
Reply 3
maths erm no health social care, it would only be taking to as level the subject i choose, i dont have gcses in history or geog would that matter if i chose one of them?
littlemisssarah
maths erm no health social care, it would only be taking to as level the subject i choose, i dont have gcses in history or geog would that matter if i chose one of them?

It might matter. Bu I know my school allowed to take A Level Geography with out it at GCSE. I guess it might depend on the school.

What is wrong with maths? :wink:
Reply 5
me and maths dont get on. nah think it would be to hard for my brain i was also thinking something like politics or re its a bit different from the subjects that im doing now :-)

Latest