The Student Room Group

MSc Physiotherapy (pre-reg) Jan 2014 start

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by D_Archi
Oh I'll join it please! I'll inbox you!

Hi, can you inbox me the link to the fb page for York please? :smile:
I got an offer from MMU last week :biggrin:

I'm over the moon, although I'm probably going to have to try and defer for a year.

Good luck to everyone else.
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can help me with regards to my upcoming MSc Physio interview in Teeside (Middlesbrough). Basically i'm aware they have already offered places and therefore people on here might of already experienced the interview i'm about to undergo. Can you remember the types of questions they asked? as i'm desperate to get on the course this year after already been rejected/on waiting list for other university's. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Matt
Reply 143
I cannot quite believe I received an offer today of MMU :biggrin:

I am absolutely ecstatic, as I never would have thought I’d have been accepted this year

Good luck to everyone else who is yet to hear back :smile:
Original post by Lewis_C
I cannot quite believe I received an offer today of MMU :biggrin:

I am absolutely ecstatic, as I never would have thought I’d have been accepted this year

Good luck to everyone else who is yet to hear back :smile:

Congratulations! I'll have to ask you how you're getting on this time next year as I've officially deferred :smile:
Reply 145
I've also gotten accepted to MMU! Should I accept? I have an offer from Australia pending as well for OT. Not sure what I should do.
Original post by J Bodden
Hi all,

Thought I would start the 2014 MSc (pre-reg) Physiotherapy thread.

Has anyone completed the application for Birmingham??

Do you have any idea what the "Résumé of physiotherapy experience including a personal statement" is in the entry requirements section of the course details?....i.e layout....is it 2 different documents. You have to upload your C.V. as well?!
:confused:

Jamie

If you're applying while currently in final year of undergrad, what transcripts do you upload? Because obvs you haven't graduated yet so I don't know what transcripts they would want?
Reply 147
Original post by bubblyraindrop
If you're applying while currently in final year of undergrad, what transcripts do you upload? Because obvs you haven't graduated yet so I don't know what transcripts they would want?
As far as Im aware, If your applying while still an undergrad, you can provide them with the module grades you have so far or a copy of a written statement signed and headed by a senior lecturer saying what overall grade your predicted to achieve. Not 100% sure on this though, I'd already graduated myself before I started applying. Would be worth contacting the university's your applying to find out what they would accept. Hope this helps.
Original post by bethLeeds
It wont let me post a link but I have made a facebook group for those starting the Masters at Manchester Met 2014

Hi, I have just accepted an offer from Manchester Met too. Do you know what you are doing about accomodation yet? I have tried to find the facebook page you said about but can't seem to find it.
http://foureyesandthunderthighs.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/confessions-of-physiotherapist.html not to put anyone off, but I found this post - the underwear part is funny

p.s. I also can't find the MMU facebook page
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 150
Hey, random question.

Does any body know if massage is taught on the Masters Physiotherapy programmes?
Reply 151
Original post by elly222
I can't make that day, I've emailed and they're gonna send me some info :smile:

Original post by J Bodden
Is anyone, who's accepted a place at Birmingham, going to the post graduate information day on the 19th June??

Alright guys got an interview for Birmingham in April any advice on the interview at all? Know it has been a year for you guys!

Hope the course is going well for you both.
Reply 152
I've got an interview too in April. Wondering what this 'individual task' part of the interview may entail? Any thoughts?
Hi guys, I'm currently in my first year of BSc Sport and exercise science. I'm pretty certain that I will want to study MSc Physiotherpy so I was wondering if anyone had any advice for what I can do now to enhance my chances of being accepted, and also best places to apply.

Cheers, Chris.

Quick Reply

Latest