The Student Room Group

C2 question - coordinate geometry

Hi i wondered if you could help me with this C2 question. I have typed it up onto word, diagram included and have attached it, if someone could help me i would be very appreciative, i only need help with part c. Thanks.
EDIT: Just realised that i have accidenlty put in a part d, that is the actual question for part c. Sorry
Reply 1
(See attachment.)

You can find the distance from P to the center, and you know that the distance from the center to T is 5. So use pythagoras to find PT.
Reply 2
dvs
(See attachment.)

You can find the distance from P to the center, and you know that the distance from the center to T is 5. So use pythagoras to find PT.

Thankyou very much :hugs:

I was beggining to lose the will to live so although that was probably an easy question i was finding it pretty hard xD So thanks again, ill rep ye tomorrow :biggrin:
Are these the Sarah Milthorpe sheets? I think I remember this question....Does anyone have any of them online?
Reply 4
Matt_2K
Are these the Sarah Milthorpe sheets? I think I remember this question....Does anyone have any of them online?

I have no idea, i was just given a practice paper and that was one of the questions on it.

Latest