The Student Room Group

Cambridge English: Proficiency on UCAS

Hello,
Since my first language is not English, I have taken the Cambridge CPE exam in order to prove that I can speak and understand English well enough for an Undergrad degree in the UK (this would certainly have been part of any offer). However, I have no idea how to enter the qualification and result on UCAS.
This is what happened: I registered for the exam and then took it at the British Council in Bucharest. However, I didn't participate in any of the courses they offer to help you prepare, I only took the exam there, so I'm not sure whether I should put it as my School/college/centre name on UCAS.
Surely I am not the first to be in this situation, can anyone tell me what they have done/what I should do? Google has been of no help so far.
Thanks for any help, it's really appreciated!
Reply 1
Hi I had exactly the same problem, but then I found this video on the facebook profile of ucas.
At the beginning it says that when you add your school (your normal high school/college...) you can also add some qualifications you took outside of it.

http://play.buto.tv/ynLRl
Reply 2
That's what I did in the end, thanks for the answer.
Reply 3
I wanted to add my CAE, but the difference is that I had attended a preparation course at British Council. However, I'm not quite sure if British Council can figure as school/college etc. and I have no idea whether I should add it to the list or not
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4
Ask the people at British Council or someone in your high school. Or maybe ucas, though I couldn't find their email.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending