The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

*~vicki~*
'hug and roll' aka Ross from Friends :biggrin:

What exactly is that?
Hug the girl or guy as they are falling asleep and roll them away :smile:
omg id b gutted if my bf did that 2me:frown: but its ok cuz hes usually the really cuddly 1:smile::smile:
I used to sleep in a single bed with my ex, so I am used to not having much space, but when I cant sleep I am apt to keep changing position and so I would wake or disturb her if we were cuddling. :p: I love to spend time cuddling on bed, but not when it actually comes time to sleep. Although in her absence I miss her and often cuddle a pillow. I have a strong instinct to sleep with one leg draped over a girl, but dont want anything to restrict my own movement... :biggrin:
xx_ambellina_xx
does anyone else find cuddly sleeping in a single bed easier than in a double?

yeah :smile:
i think my bf and i start off cuddled up....then i think when asleep we drift apart. Not that there's much space seeing as we've been putting up with single beds for the last 2 years :p:

ahhhh roll on july 1st and my new double bed :biggrin:
Reply 46
I'm torn: on the one hand, there is that intimacy which I indubitably savour; on the other, it hasn't seemed to augur well for my necessary ten hours' convalescence in-between (isolated) spells of 'consciousness'.

That said, we were both fully-clothed at the time.
Reply 47
cat_meiow
Do guys actually do that?

who knows... i think we probably just fall asleep and then move apart in the night, we often wake up on opposite sides of the bed facing away from each other. :biggrin: lol
cat_meiow
Do guys actually do that?

I dont bother with hug and roll, I just yank my arm free! :biggrin:
Reply 49
Nah I'm not a cuddly sleeper. I have to have my space because I get really really warm.
Reply 50
i get warm too. i once woke up with my ex bfs arm round my neck.he was really cuddly. also found a door key stuck to my side!apart from that....cuddly falling asleep and then if we woke up in the night at the same time but during sleep not cuddly.way too hot!
I can't decide - Usually i cuddle my bf til he falls asleep, but I'm a bit of a fidget and need to change position a few times before I nod off. I love it when I fall asleep in his arms but I'm rarely tired enough :frown:
Reply 52
I'm not at all a cuddly sleeper. I get too warm, and can't get comfortable. It means I can't sleep and are then really grouchy the next day.
Reply 53
Generally i am yeh, although when it's in a single bed i find it difficult to sleep; i just keep waking up. In a double bed though...bring on the cuddling!

regards
--marty
Aww I love cuddly drifting off..... :love:
i love cuddly sleeping..spooning is def the way forward!! but i only have single bed, my ex only had single bed too so falling asleep cuddling is fine but im a restless sleeper so that got on his nerves a bit. holding hands is sweet as well...aww i miss luke so much :frown: :frown:
I'm cuddly when going to sleep but through the night I'm really restless and end up just chucking anyone near me out the way lol.
Reply 57

Definately, single or double. Sometimes it does get very hot though
Reply 58
this thread is making me want to cuddle someone!
Reply 59
gemby!
this thread is making me want to cuddle someone!

*hugs* (tried to use a hug smiley but didnt work sorry)

Latest

Trending

Trending