The Student Room Group

Boux Avenue Job Interview

Hi everyone, I have a job interview at Boux Avenue on Thursday... Wondering if anyone could give me advice? What do they ask? What can I do to help get the job etc... It's my first interview so I'm not quite sure what to expect

any help appreciated :smile:
Reply 1
Hi Beclou,

I have an interview for Boux Avenue tomorrow and I was wondering how yours went? What questions did they ask you and what did you wear?

If you could let me know I'd be very greatful :smile:

Hope your interview went well!! xxx
Reply 2
Hi Kristen!

Mine was absolutely fine, I was really nervous but it was so simple! Basically the manager and I sat in a small office at the back of the store and she asked me about my career history, my education, tell me about myself and then she put me in some situation's and what would I do... But that was fine cos she made it just like a chat! It sounds scary but when she asked me I immediately came up with some answers so I definitely wouldn't worry! They made me feel really comfortable :smile:
Unfortunately I didn't get the job due to my age. They wanted someone who could work really late hours and wasn't allowed to let me because I am 16. They told me they're keeping me on file so that when I apply again when I'm 17 I'll get an interview which was good!
I wore some black trousers with ankle boots, a peplum lace top and a black blazer.. I'd just say like fashionable but smart casual!
But yeah be confident and sell yourself really well and you'll be fine!

Good luck!!! :tongue: xxx
i have a bra

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending