The Student Room Group

Guys, where do you draw the line of things to say to get a girl to sleep with you?

Hi,

So this is mainly me being rather curious, but me and a couple of friends of mine were talking about this the other day, and we all had these situations when you were kinda getting it on with a guy bit then change your mind, or just be in a situation where you share your bed with a guy (just when sleeping over after a night out or similar) and they'd try it on. Anyway, what often happened was that guys came up with things to say, be it from telling you, you are the most gorgeous girl ever, you have a perfect body etc. to confessions of love and feelings and we all usually concluded it was just a spontaneous thing they came up with 'on the spot', as it's the only thing that made sense especially given behaviour after/level of drunkeness,

However, this just really made me wonder, where is (if there is) a line of what is acceptable for you to tell a girl to get her to sleep with you.
May it be an ex, random hook up, a friend ... I'm just really curious and would quite appreciate some enlightenment on the issue as personally, I really don't get it :rolleyes:
Is there anything morally unacceptable to say to get the girl to sleep with you? (apart from something like saying 'I'm clean and I've been tested' when you have an STD). If you promise her marriage or a relationship and then hit it and quit it then that's not cool. Aside from those I think most things are fine. Am I corrupted?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending