The Student Room Group

Hamza's got his ticket...

Scroll to see replies

i never knew abu hamza was a cleric

that b******d never casts his healing spells on me
Taxi for Hamza
Original post by Chad_Bronson
LMFAO! :biggrin:

I have just about had it with these mother-hooking Abu Hamza jokes on this mother-hooking plane....I mean forum!
Original post by Dukeofwembley
i never knew abu hamza was a cleric

that b******d never casts his healing spells on me

Don't blame yourself. We all fell for his clerical charms "hook, line and sinker".
Original post by Rock Fan
Taxi for Hamza

Driving might be a little difficult for him though but then again he was more concerned about crashing cars into objects/people as opposed to using it as a mode of transport like normal people.
anybody seen that movie called "The Clerical Network"? It's a biopic of Abu Hamza's life charting his time at Harvard when he developed a social-networking called Facehook?

But apparently it is claimed he pinched the idea from the Winkletossers.
Reply 46
Original post by Ganhad
great glad to see this donkey go. i feel sorry for babar ahmed though

Yes me to........... As hosting a pro kill innocent people because some fake person says so is ok.....

All below human scum, who deserve everything.

"shameful chapter in British justice", yes shameful until now, if he is innocent then after 8 years I am sure he could of proved it.
Reply 47
Original post by Big_Dave
Yes me to........... As hosting a pro kill innocent people because some fake person says so is ok.....

All below human scum, who deserve everything.

"shameful chapter in British justice", yes shameful until now, if he is innocent then after 8 years I am sure he could of proved it.

That's actually a pretty ignorant comment. A person who is detained without charge for 8 years doesn't have to prove anything.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 48
Original post by Algorithm69
He must be thrilled he's finally leaving the country he hates so much.

LOL

I wish I could triple rep this post.
Original post by electriic_ink
Answering "I don't know" would have sufficed.

At least there is some grounds to go on in the case of Hamza.

What has happened to Babar Ahmad is ridiculous. There isn't a shred of evidence against him, not a single thing. The fact he has been in prison all this time is bad enough. But to send him off the the USA is ridiculous.
Reply 50
I see we got the brainless lib-tard brigade out defending him

Ahhh lib-tards, showing themselves up every week. If they're not defending paedophiles they're defending terrorists. I'm surprised more of the sheep who post here aren't defending him... the great uneducated, blind, mindless drones who lack the intellect to make their own decisions in life usually come out of the woodwork to defend scumbags such as Hamza and other members of the "religion of peace".
(edited 11 years ago)
lets hope his "human rights" get well and truly violated.
Reply 52
Original post by noisy06
That's actually a pretty ignorant comment. A person who is detained without charge for 8 years doesn't have to prove anything.

I hope he gets to enjoy his favorite hobby, wind surfing... or is it water boarding, I cannot remember.
Original post by noisy06
That's just downright immoral in my opinion. Why do people feel it's ok to target those who are limbless? It's a bit cheap.

limbless as a result of trying to make a home-made bomb i think you should be aware.
he also blew out his own eye ball out like nick griffin did.
Original post by Zeffy
I see we got the brainless lib-tard brigade out defending him

What exactly about the concept of extradition do they have a problem with? Do they think people should be able to commit crimes abroad with impunity?
So glad he's gone, now we have the last laugh
Original post by medicine gapper
muslim here

if he is really guilty of what he has been convicted, i am glad he is going.

ruining the name of islam, through unislamic acts

this is a big IF, as i don't know much, only heresay
Do you mean heresy or hearsay? :wink:
Reply 57
Can someone tell me why he needs to go to the US to get charged with terror act instead in the UK?
Reply 58
Original post by StylaBoy
Can someone tell me why he needs to go to the US to get charged with terror act instead in the UK?

They want him because they claimed he was helping set up terrorist training camps in Oregon.

And given his form, such a possibility is entirely plausible.
Original post by StylaBoy

Because he is a muslim :awesome: lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending