The Student Room Group

Who's applying for the national youth theatre (nyt) 2013?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ryreed
Yeah I got in as well :smile: So excited. I've heard it's much more enjoyable to stay in the accommodation they offer.

I'm not staying in the accommodation... Not only do I live close but I will have rehearsals straight after for another show I'm doing. Hopefully I won't miss out on too much, I went to trial run/time my train route, trinity laban is really nice inside :smile:
Reply 61
Original post by sophieisamazing
I'm not staying in the accommodation... Not only do I live close but I will have rehearsals straight after for another show I'm doing. Hopefully I won't miss out on too much, I went to trial run/time my train route, trinity laban is really nice inside :smile:

I've heard that it's pretty good in the accommodation because you get to join in with everyone who's doing it. People I know who have stayed in their accommodation have said it was really fun.
Original post by Ryreed
I've heard that it's pretty good in the accommodation because you get to join in with everyone who's doing it. People I know who have stayed in their accommodation have said it was really fun.

I know, I feel I may miss out on that side, but I have my a level results to get mid way through, and I need to be back in hertfordshire at 7:45 for rehearsals for a show I am doing. :frown:
Reply 63
I know, I feel I may miss out on that side, but I have my a level results to get mid way through, and I need to be back in hertfordshire at 7:45 for rehearsals for a show I am doing. :frown:

Ah yeah well your situation makes sense then :smile: Are you in the Laban or Rose Bruford course?
Original post by Ryreed
Ah yeah well your situation makes sense then :smile: Are you in the Laban or Rose Bruford course?

Laban :smile: but I will be one of the oldest, you?
Reply 65
Laban :smile: but I will be one of the oldest, you?

Ah nope, I'm off to Bruford

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending