The Student Room Group

Boys at uni only after one thing!

Scroll to see replies

Interesting 'Post:TL;DR' ratio
Reply 61
LOL @ expecting to meet "nice guys" during freshers in some kind of student bar or whatever, then falling for some nob head who's gonna run out the front door after smashing the granny out of you. Don't worry though you can complain about the "*******" who left you straight away and feel better about it.
Reply 62
Original post by Nvmthename
Under 25, is drunk and has a penis = Not interested in relationship, only relationtit.
Women please learn this.
Any guy that says he meets women out to look for relationships is a liar / virgin tbh.
This is only exagerated in freshers as its the confidence of being in a new enviroment ect

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-S5830

Or maybe he IS looking for a relationship -_-
It may be because he is religious and doesnt want to have premarital sex
Original post by youbonkers
Are you usually nice to people that are trying to imply you're stupid? :tongue:

No but no one implied you were stupid, they were just wondering whether you were at a uni which attracted more promiscuous party people...which makes no sense really cause students from high universities are just the same!
Original post by Locogooner
Wanting casual sex =/= not decent.

It's 2012, sex doesn't hold the same amount of meaning to every single person. Years ago, anyone that had sex outside of marriage would be looked down upon. Now it's common.

What I'm saying is, just because a guy was forward and wanted to have sex with you it doesn't mean he's not a good guy. It's just that your definitions of sex are different.
lol@ the the prudish people stuck in the victorian age negging you.
It's freshers week, who wants to get into a committed relationship in FRESHERS week?
Original post by py0alb
What would you use the number for? :confused:

Sign her up to beastiality MMS services, what else?
Reply 67
To be honest I was more interested in getting drunk and doing as little work as possible than getting me some. Take note that not all of them are after that one thing and look elsewhere for the ones that are not.
Reply 68
Original post by NatalieLon1986
Only if you let them - most of the guys who say such things are simply frustrated themselves, because they are not getting it. A good response is something along the lines of 'Yes, I like sleeping around, but I'm certainly not undiscerning - I would never sleep with you, for example, as I do have some self-respect'.

Ha! Excellent! What an appropriate response. I'd say the same hehe. We'd so be friends in real life. :biggrin:
Reply 69
Personally I enjoy casual sex with girls while also engaging in conversation with genuine interest about them, and am open to do things other than just sex.
If theyre lucky I isually cook them.breakfast in the morning too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
Original post by Locogooner
What I'm saying is, just because a guy was forward and wanted to have sex with you it doesn't mean he's not a good guy. It's just that your definitions of sex are different.

I agree. In fact, I actually think it's a good sign. Within reason, if a man makes his intentions clear then all a woman has to do is say no if she's not interested. That's a lot more respectful than being the type of guy who'll manipulate a woman into thinking that something more meaningful is happening when all he wants is a casual arrangement. It's not what you do. It's about respecting people's feelings whatever intentions you have.

And people do not fit into neat little black and white boxes. I've had some casual sex. And I have not changed overnight. I know that I'm a good person and I wouldn't let anyone cross the line to try to make me feel bad about it or convince me otherwise.

Self-respect sometimes is about knowing what you want from life. It's self-awareness of your own needs, which aren't decided by another person as only you can know yourself. So if you want to not have sex because it works for you, then that's great and I think people should do what makes them happy. If you're someone with a different attitude to sex then that's good too. The important thing is showing care to others as well as yourself and not getting into any destructive patterns.
Original post by Lucia.
Ha! Excellent! What an appropriate response. I'd say the same hehe. We'd so be friends in real life. :biggrin:

I'd love you (and maybe some of your friends) to be there for such a put-down, and watch him crumble together with delight :wink:
The sensible kind of guys probably won't be out getting drunk every night. The kind of guy you're after is more likely to be in your halls, lessons or society. Especially with the latter two, you'll have something in common which is always a good thing :smile:
Original post by youbonkers
Pretty much every guy who has show any interest has only been after sex

I don't have any interest in casual sex whatsoever.

Then how do you know that guys show interest only after sex?
Reply 74
Original post by Smousers
Personally I enjoy casual sex with girls while also engaging in conversation with genuine interest about them, and am open to do things other than just sex.
If theyre lucky I isually cook them.breakfast in the morning too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Breakfast!?! No way!:eek:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 75
Original post by MsHalliej
Breakfast!?! No way!:eek:

Haha yes why the face?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending