The Student Room Group

Cass business school (banking & finance) vs SOAS BSc Economics Urgent!!!

hi,
I'm applying this month for universities and I am really unsure about whether to apply to Cass for banking and international finance or SOAS for BSc Economics.

I hear people pick cass over lse for some subjects..
i know Cass has a good reputation for the finance careers but and SOAS is a Good university in general.
I want to keep my career options open after my degree, but i know Cass is likely to get me a good career but it will be specific to the banking and finance world.

Don't know much about SOAS but they seem a good uni for economics which I really like.
my other choices are economics in LSE, UCL and Queen Mary. I want to be secured with a place in a good university and UCL or LSE are competitive and i might not even get an offer for them. I choose QM because they want AAB which would be my insurance.
Also, how is the social life in both, how are the tutors and which is better in general.
thanks
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
I think you mean City university?

Original post by mankindme
hi,
I'm applying this month for universities and I am really unsure about whether to apply to Cass for banking and international finance or SOAS for BSc Economics.

I hear people pick cass over lse for some subjects..
i know Cass has a good reputation for the finance careers but and SOAS is a Good university in general.
I want to keep my career options open after my degree, but i know Cass is likely to get me a good career but it will be specific to the banking and finance world.

Don't know much about SOAS but they seem a good uni for economics which I really like.
my other choices are economics in LSE, UCL and Queen Mary. I want to be secured with a place in a good university and UCL or LSE are competitive and i might not even get an offer for them. I choose QM because they want AAB which would be my insurance.
Also, how is the social life in both, how are the tutors and which is better in general.
thanks
Reply 2
I know its City university, but the Cass business school is considered really good compared to other studies at City uni in general
Hi Mankindme,

Thanks for your message, if you would like to discuss any aspect about Cass or the BSc Banking and International Finance degree, i can put you in touch with a current BSc student on that course, via email or the phone. Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Verity

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending