The Student Room Group

Gift for you girlfriend?

Scroll to see replies

My boyfriend got me books that I had been dying to get for my 19th. For Valentine's Day he wass ridiculously cute. He organised a whole day and we went for a walk in the park and had brunch(yes brunch!) and then he gave me my present it was little silver heart earings, roses and Lint chocolates (yum!). Then took me out for a posh meal and then we went for a few drinks then watched Toy Story. One of my most favourite days of my life. So why don't you do something for her rather than just by something. Go for a romantic walk in the park, feed some ducks :smile:
Original post by lyrical_lie
My boyfriend got me books that I had been dying to get for my 19th. For Valentine's Day he wass ridiculously cute. He organised a whole day and we went for a walk in the park and had brunch(yes brunch!) and then he gave me my present it was little silver heart earings, roses and Lint chocolates (yum!). Then took me out for a posh meal and then we went for a few drinks then watched Toy Story. One of my most favourite days of my life. So why don't you do something for her rather than just by something. Go for a romantic walk in the park, feed some ducks :smile:

that kinda cool :wink: thx i did not think of that :tongue: but the thing is that i don't have my driver's licence yet, and transport would be quite the problem to do those kind of activities :/
Original post by Hunchey
I took my ex out for a nice meal on her 17th, after that she came back to mine, relaxed, watched a couple of rented films.. then she got her birthday present.

she got a puppy?
Original post by heystudenthere
that kinda cool :wink: thx i did not think of that :tongue: but the thing is that i don't have my driver's licence yet, and transport would be quite the problem to do those kind of activities :/

Ah that's a bit bleh, we have loads of parks in Glasgow so we just walked to one. You said you live on an island, could you walk to the beach and have a picnic?

That it the cutest thing I have ever heard. Bless him!
Original post by Sweet_Heart
Ah, I see haha. What sort of things are there to do around your island? If she likes anything like photography you could pay to hire a boat out and then drive around the coastline for her to take pictures, if you went out for dinner first and then the boat for sunset it could be really romantic. If you have a spa or something near you you could pay for her to go and have a facial or a manicure/pedicure, as that's quite a nice standard girly thing to like.

Personally, and I don't know how long you have/how willing you are to do this, I think the cutest present would be to, you guessed it, make her something. My friend's bf made her a teddybear for their anniversary and it was cutest thing ever. If you made something like that and then got her a cheap-ish bracelet and your letter I think that would be the perfect present.

well we have crappy parks and malls that we've been a lot of times to. but there will be a new mall opening shortly, i will probably bring her there and buy her something she likes i guess, or if i find something better, i will surely purchase it, but the teddybear is kinda a great idea! thx :smile: i have until the rest of the month to decide!
Ah that's a bit bleh, we have loads of parks in Glasgow so we just walked to one. You said you live on an island, could you walk to the beach and have a picnic?

brilliant! that's what i'm gonna do! she craves for sushi and that's easy to buy :wink:
you guys are lame :tongue: i want something unique and romantic :colondollar:

Unique? Unique usually means ridiculously expensive. Ferrari p4/5 for example but it has no rear seats so not that romantic. If you do find something that meets your standard could you please tell us here what it was?
Bit of the old sperm in the hole
Reply 29
Original post by murpo
she got a puppy?

Nearly there.. she got a good dogging.
Reply 30
Your tongue, her clit.

The end.
Original post by AyWill
Your tongue, her clit.

The end.

that if it's during her special time of the month! :tongue:
Reply 32
[INDENT]that if it's during her special time of the month! [/INDENT]

Ketchup with that?

But no seriously, picnics etc are all nice ideas don't get me wrong. But if you can deliver her a mind blowing orgasm and then have some serious cuddle time afterwards I think I'd remember that more to be honest.

Intimacy beats money any day...
Reply 33
I got mine a pair of Tiffany earings.

If you want something more fun hide inside a cake and go boo!
Reply 34
Original post by cl_steele
I got mine a pair of Tiffany earings.

Someone who speaks my language at last. Diamonds beat anything in terms of gifts.
Reply 35
you guys are lame :tongue: i want something unique and romantic :colondollar:

Then don't ask us!

The best presents are the ones that are individual - like for me, if my (non-existent) boyfriend bought me a huge cuddly Dalek, that'd be more romantic than flowers or chocolates or something. The most romantic presents are related to something you share together, or something she loves, or an injoke or silly moment you've had - not what strangers on an internet forum think sounds good.
Reply 36
what would a girl want for her 17th birthday? :smile:

If you really don't know, ask her best friend.

Alternatively, take her shoe shopping. I've only met a few girls where this would not be a good to amazing gift.
Reply 37
Original post by danny111
If you really don't know, ask her best friend.

Alternatively, take her shoe shopping. I've only met a few girls where this would not be a good to amazing gift.

You know boring girls...
Reply 38
Original post by d123
You know boring girls...

I'm not quite sure how this is meant?
Reply 39
Original post by danny111
I'm not quite sure how this is meant?

Just that going shoe shopping seems like a really boring thing to be someone's ideal gift - to have so few interests that shoes top your wishlist just isn't a concept I understand. But maybe I'm just strange!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending