The Student Room Group

University Of Bedforshire Or DeMonfort

i have recently just started my course at the university of Bedfordshire (luton campus) and im already hating it due to the fact i feel the teaching methods are just all over the place which im concerned about. I saw a similar course at DeMonfort university and im really regretting not applying for that because its somewhere where i would have liked to study. However im still not sure on whether i should just drop out from this university to apply for DeMonfort next year but do you guys think its that much better than the University of Bedfordshire and worth leaving to go to because in all honesty i just feel depressed here.
How long have you been there? I would avoid dropping out.
Reply 2

only about 1 month and i know that's a short time to make a decision like that in but i cant help feel DeMonfort is a better option for me if i did make it in there from what ive read ,seen and talked to people who went their about it . This is why i came to TSR in order to gain a more wide insight into what other people think about the two universities side by side in comparison so i dont leave this playing on my mind so much.
Reply 3
You could always stick it out at Bedford for a year and then transfer to DMU for your 2nd and 3rd year.
But if you really can't stand Bedford then I'd give it another month or so then drop out and apply for DMU the next year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending