The Student Room Group

Summer School ECTS points

Hello,

In 2011 I attended a summer school where I've got 4ECTS points. I would like to mention that I am still in high-school. I mentioned this in my PS, but should I write this in my UCAS form? If the answer is yes, could you tell me what qualification to choose for it?

Also, in August I sat an TOEFL exam and got the results, but it doesn't satisfy the requirements of all universities. I'm not really sure if I'll resit as it depends on the offers. Should I add this to qualifications or in Personal Details as TOEFL code?

Thank you,
Paul
Original post by bluman
Hello,

In 2011 I attended a summer school where I've got 4ECTS points. I would like to mention that I am still in high-school. I mentioned this in my PS, but should I write this in my UCAS form? If the answer is yes, could you tell me what qualification to choose for it?

Also, in August I sat an TOEFL exam and got the results, but it doesn't satisfy the requirements of all universities. I'm not really sure if I'll resit as it depends on the offers. Should I add this to qualifications or in Personal Details as TOEFL code?

Thank you,
Paul

Might be totally irrelevant, but are you an international applicant?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending