The Student Room Group

personal statement editing service

Hi,

I'm applying for a Master's degree (artificial intelligence) in the UK and have now finished writing my personal statement. However, I do believe it is in need of correction and rephrasing. I have contacted three editing services beforehand, but none of them answered my inquiry. Could somebody please recommend an editing service?

Kind regards
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Your posts here have been coherent and correct. Perhaps you should have more faith in yourself?

In my view, your Personal Statement needs to be just that - personal. Involving a third-party will take away from its authenticity. If you aren't even confident about writing and phrasing a PS, how can you produce decent coursework?
Reply 2
Original post by flala
Hi,I'm applying for a Master's degree (artificial intelligence) in the UK and have now finished writing my personal statement. However, I do believe it is in need of correction and rephrasing. I have contacted three editing services beforehand, but none of them answered my inquiry. Could somebody please recommend an editing service?Kind regards

Original post by Klix88
Your posts here have been coherent and correct. Perhaps you should have more faith in yourself?In my view, your Personal Statement needs to be just that - personal. Involving a third-party will take away from its authenticity. If you aren't even confident about writing and phrasing a PS, how can you produce decent coursework?

This. A hundred times over.

Give it some time after you've written it, say a week or so if you have the time and then go back to it. Read it carefully for mistakes etc. Or ask a friend to read it over for you. If all else fails there are PS checkers on this site. Check the PS help subforum.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending