The Student Room Group

Toddler Served Wiskey at Restaurant

Scroll to see replies

[video="youtube;iHQl_vw8gFE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHQl_vw8gFE[/video]
Reply 21
Original post by Goody2Shoes-x
Oh God - I know the manager of that restaraunt! :facepalm: HOW do you mix up lime juice and water with a double whisky?! Just, how?

I imagine someone poured the drink, and someone else took it out, stranger things have happened.
Alcoholics start young...

... on a serious note, I wonder how much compensation they will get ...
This story made me laugh... I feel bad for the child he must have had the worst hangover of all time.
If I was the mother I would hire a lawyer to sue the restaurant!
Reply 24
Those involved should lose their job.
Reply 25
Original post by Dunc1
The real crime here is calling your child 'Sonny'

Hahaha, definitely!

+Rep for observational skills!
eh, I'm a little confused as to why a two-year old is having a 'birthday party'.

Not as if he's going to remember it, with the whiskey or not. :tongue:
Original post by Guru Jason
There's a contridiction in the OP. The mother states that she took some of the drink to see what it was. How could she have done this if the kid had finished his drink?

I think it's one big conspiracy to sue lol.

I noticed this too. I also think she's exaggerating about how much he had, since I'm pretty sure he would have somehow pointed out that he doesn't like the drink (since whisky has a very particular taste) instead of obediently drinking it. And I really doubt a small child would be able to drink a double whisky as quickly as they say. Also, how did the mother not notice the colour or the smell of the drink? I think he probably had about two sips and the mother is making it sound like it was more to make it dramatic.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending