The Student Room Group

Where is my clit? (serious thread)

I've google searched everything and looked at pictures and I still can't seem to find it :frown:

Are you supposed to feel pleasure as soon as you touch it or does it take time? because i've felt down there (not for long) and nothing has given me pleasure
Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
bumpp?
Reply 3
bump
Reply 4
ok, u probably have a small one, so its hard to find.... its where the pussy starts. as u move your hand down there, the first thing u get to is a hood like thing, that is know as on the streets as the clit hood and that cover your clit.... if u pull the hood back towards you bellybutton, your clit should pop and there it is. so good luck in finding it xXx
Reply 5
Original post by viln
ok, u probably have a small one, so its hard to find.... its where the pussy starts. as u move your hand down there, the first thing u get to is a hood like thing, that is know as on the streets as the clit hood and that cover your clit.... if u pull the hood back towards you bellybutton, your clit should pop and there it is. so good luck in finding it xXx

lol at how im taking advice from a guy. wow i really do fail haha
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
lol at how im taking advice from a guy. wow i really do fail haha

well someone had to answer after all them 'BUMPS'
Get a mirror and have a good look, makes it a lot easier to visualise and compare to images you can find on the web. My friend's sister was born with a tiny non-functioning one though, I guess it's rare but possible.

Quick Reply

Latest