The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
What is snowballing?
Talya
What is snowballing?

What makes you realise why a guy gets excited about you doing a certain thing, that they actually find gross themselves...
Reply 22
erm, I dont imagine that its anywhere near as nice with a condom, for me its all about the closeness and feeling. A condom just gets rid of that.
Reply 23
The chances of catchin an STD from blowjobs, especially if the guy doesn't ejaculate in your mouth, are so small anyway, if you do catch something from it then gods really got it in for you.
Daveo
erm, I dont imagine that its anywhere near as nice with a condom, for me its all about the closeness and feeling. A condom just gets rid of that.

You're a mod. You're supposed to be promoting safety against STIs. Not going on about the advantages of having sex or oral sex without a condom.

Sorry to have to remind you.
x.narb.x
The chances of catchin an STD from blowjobs, especially if the guy doesn't ejaculate in your mouth, are so small anyway, if you do catch something from it then gods really got it in for you.

the chances of catching HIV are low. The chances of catching an STI are significant. Don't get things mixed up.

I'm not saying people should all have oral sex with a condom but you should know the risks. You can easily catch a bunch of diseases especially if you don't know the person well.
Reply 26
Talya
What is snowballing?

I feel I may be banned if I elaborate - so google it.
Reply 27
red_roadkill
I feel I may be banned if I elaborate - so google it.

OMG EW!
Reply 28
SamTheMan
You're a mod. You're supposed to be promoting safety against STIs. Not going on about the advantages of having sex or oral sex without a condom.

I didn't realise we had a contract.
Reply 29
SamTheMan

As far as I know, its not written anywhere in 'the code of conduct for mods' that i have to promote safety against STI's. If I was being employed to give health advice then fair enough but whilst i'm not, i'll continue with just my opinion thanks! :rolleyes:
Reply 30
SamTheMan you're such a bellend. I hate members who try and tell mods what to do it's like get a ****ing life you lame wannabe.
blissy
I didn't realise we had a contract.

Ok fair enough... I just think it can be a bit dangerous. Not Daveo's comment but a lot of misinformed comments. If a 14 or 15 year olds read such a comment, they're likely to take it seriously.

What happened to Jamie? He seemed to know a lot about health issues.
Talya
OMG EW!

:rofl::toofunny: Yes, there is indeed something quite unpleasant about that prospect isn't there.....:redface: :rolleyes:
Reply 33
Yodling Zeek
:rofl::toofunny: Yes, there is indeed something quite unpleasant about that prospect isn't there.....:redface: :rolleyes:

I would do that to a guy as a punishment. Like, if he'd been pulling my hair during it or something. Not for fun!
Talya
I would do that to a guy as a punishment. Like, if he'd been pulling my hair during it or something. Not for fun!

why would that be a punishment/gross for him and not for you?
Talya

:rofl: Yeah that would be a pretty foul thing to have happen to you. I'd probably be blinded by it... trying to get the hell out the way as she spat it in the general direction of my mouth and getting my eye instead as I ducked!!! :eek: :redface: Now that would be some dangerous discharge.....:rolleyes:
SamTheMan

He's still human.......
Reply 37
SamTheMan

It would, yes, but the satisfaction would outweigh the grossness. :eek:
Reply 38
:eek:
Reply 39
SamTheMan

You don't think that would be worse for the guy? :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending