The Student Room Group

boys if you like a girl

how do you show it? either someone you know or you see someone you fancy in the street?
Reply 1
If I like a girl, trust me on this, she'll know by the end of the first on which I had the pleasure of noticing her raw beauty. By week two, well...... :sexface:

In the street, you see a girl you like, you look at her once or twice, when she looks back, you look elsewhere, walk pass her, look back at her once you passed, tell a friend "I would" and carry on walking. :sigh: And you may fap to her once you get home. LIKE A BOSS!!
Reply 2
You know how they say "if a boy is mean to a girl it means he likes her". Well I wasn't exactly mean, but I was definitely teasing when I was younger. And it worked. Twice! :awesome:
Reply 3
i wouldn't wait 2 day before texting
Go and cry to my mommy.
Original post by kayleigh_
how do you show it?

I don't. Mainly because I don't know how. :K:
Reply 6
I would try talking to them. If they are responsive, I'd assume that they are being nice or being interested. I'd talk about anything from TV shows to careers/jobs.
I don't show it. I've never ever been able to 'pull' someone straightaway. Every single relationship I've had, including my wife, has been a long con that's been built over months, if not years.
Reply 8
Original post by pol pot noodles
I don't show it. I've never ever been able to 'pull' someone straightaway. Every single relationship I've had, including my wife, has been a long con that's been built over months, if not years.

Your marriage is a long con?

Well played Sir. When do you steal her money and move to Jamaica?
Reply 9
Well try and get some conversations going, see if I like their personality and stuff. See if they like me back...?
By looking at them & thinking about you no :sexface: err but anyway atm I'd be too shy to approach in person just in case it got awkward lol :redface:
Eye contact! They covey more than words can imo.
Keep it to myself and hope that we end up meeting again at some point and if we do, I'll repeat the process.
Reply 13
Original post by ipoop
If I like a girl, trust me on this, she'll know by the end of the first on which I had the pleasure of noticing her raw beauty. By week two, well...... :sexface:

In the street, you see a girl you like, you look at her once or twice, when she looks back, you look elsewhere, walk pass her, look back at her once you passed, tell a friend "I would" and carry on walking. :sigh: And you may fap to her once you get home. LIKE A BOSS!!

get the handcream out :biggrin:
Reply 14
I buy them enough shots so they don't remember a thing the morning after
Reply 15
With guys i think its the look we give if we are always looking away and you catch us doing so you know we are interested :wink: the power of eyes!!! The only thing is we do that then get scared to approach the girl because we have the mentality your brutal creatures haha :tongue:
Original post by Norton1
Your marriage is a long con?

Well played Sir. When do you steal her money and move to Jamaica?

LOL!
Yes, I can imagine how that sounds. What I meant is that really no one knows the 'true' me, not even my wife (although she knows more about me than others, but that says more about how little they really know me than anything). The harsh truth is that in reality I keep to myself and no matter what I do everyone else simply seems to conform my behaviour to make me what they want me to be and have done what they want me to have done regardless of what I actually do.
As such I have been fortunate enough to be able to reap the benefits of a hearty social and love life without having to actually put any effort in what-so-ever. Even though I am genuinely happily married, on some nights I feel a twang of guilt that I am some what defrauding her of a 'real' marriage and everything it is traditionally supposed to entail, and I reason that on some level I am conning her.
Original post by kayleigh_
how do you show it? either someone you know or you see someone you fancy in the street?

I get to know the girl first and if I do like her, I am straight to the point.
Reply 18
if I want it I get it :smile: :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending