The Student Room Group

Student finance payment installments

Anyone know if it's possible for student finance to change the amount I get paid per semester, considering my first payment is £2500 they've only allocated £1500 for me to pay this off, and given me too much in the other 2 semesters. I don't have the money to pay this without maxing out my overdraft, and I'd like to be able to eat for the next 2 months :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by Aepyx
Anyone know if it's possible for student finance to change the amount I get paid per semester, considering my first payment is £2500 they've only allocated £1500 for me to pay this off, and given me too much in the other 2 semesters. I don't have the money to pay this without maxing out my overdraft, and I'd like to be able to eat for the next 2 months :frown:

no you cant change it
Reply 2
Original post by jelly1000
no you cant change it
How do you know?
Reply 3
Original post by Aepyx
How do you know?

because its pre set
Reply 4
I'm afraid this is not possible, the instalments have been outlines for you in relation to your term dates and to make it far, the amount awarded is divided near equally into 3 instalments. This is just to stop you from being in financial hardship.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Spogg
I'm afraid this is not possible, the instalments have been outlines for you in relation to your term dates and to make it far, the amount awarded is divided equally into 3 instalments. This is just to stop you from being in financial hardship.

its not 3 equal installments, in years 1 and 2 the last one is larger to cover the summer months as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending