The Student Room Group

really confused about AS and A levels on ucas form

Do I need to submit the AS grades separately for subjects that I am continuing on at A level? Or do I just put A level grade pending and get my teachers to put in the predicted grade for the overall A-level? Sorry if this questions sounds really dumb and thank you for your help in advance :smile:
Reply 1
You declare the AS grades you've got even if you're continuing them to A2, and then you put the A2s down as pending.
Reply 2
Thank you!
Yes, you need to submit your AS subjects along with their grades (module scores are optional), and then the whole A Level again for those that you are carrying on with (under the grades part, just leave them as pending, if you haven't received your A2 results yet) :smile:
Original post by Damask-
You declare the AS grades you've got even if you're continuing them to A2, and then you put the A2s down as pending.

Do you have to put in the name of all the modules for the A2 course and the grades? Or just leave put put pending in the overall grade section?
Reply 5
Original post by Ketchup'n'Mustard
Do you have to put in the name of all the modules for the A2 course and the grades? Or just leave put put pending in the overall grade section?

You have to put all the modules in with each module as pending, and then put the overall A2 in as pending.
Original post by Damask-
You have to put all the modules in with each module as pending, and then put the overall A2 in as pending.

But the A2 has space for 6 modules, 3 of which have already been sat as an AS?
Reply 7
Original post by unwiseowl
Do I need to submit the AS grades separately for subjects that I am continuing on at A level? Or do I just put A level grade pending and get my teachers to put in the predicted grade for the overall A-level? Sorry if this questions sounds really dumb and thank you for your help in advance :smile:

This question doesn't sound dumb at all, don't worry! You should put your AS grades on the form if you have them and enter the units which you are yet to undertake and put these as pending. Your school will put your predicted grades on your application once it has been sent to them for the reference to be attached. Hope this helps.
Reply 8
Original post by itsrachel
This question doesn't sound dumb at all, don't worry! You should put your AS grades on the form if you have them and enter the units which you are yet to undertake and put these as pending. Your school will put your predicted grades on your application once it has been sent to them for the reference to be attached. Hope this helps.

So do I just put the as grades for the modules in the a2 section, or submit it separately under the as level qualification section and then put the same subject again under the a2 bit as pending. Did that make any sense, sorry I feel like that was the most confusing way of saying that?

Quick Reply

Latest