The Student Room Group

DofE crises :(

Well :mad:
:confused:
anyway ,,
I didn't do bronze Dofe but i ended up doing Silver Dofe :smile: and Now i want to do Gold dofe
so,, i finished mi pratice and the real expedition,,, but i have not updated my Dofe profile like skills, physical activities so on ,,
because i forgot my PASSWORD :mad:
soo,, i went to the dofe teacher to tell him that i forgot mi password so, he told me to go the it technicians and said he will sort it out,, he was not flipping in that day arghh,,
so i can't do anything now,, i have got all mi evdience like pictures and stuff,, bwt can't login
and all mi freinds got letter inviting them to the award ceremony but i didn't :frown: because i havenot completed my profile,,,
so i just wanted to know would i get an award later,, when i finish upadating the profile ,,...?
not fair ,,,
and also my friends they ve started doing their gold dofe which is canoeing ,,, they have started practicing but i can't take part until i get it done :frown:
which is bit unfair
NO AWARD AND NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE PART IN GOLD YET.. :s-smilie:
HAVE you guys got any suggestions ...,,,?
many thanks :biggrin:
i swear there is a forgot my password button on edofe, where they send u email and can change it
Reply 2
Original post by nick d terrier
i swear there is a forgot my password button on edofe, where they send u email and can change it

yeah about that,,,, i can't remmember my password for my email,,,, not the dofe one bwt the Email email one LOL
hopeless me :frown:
Reply 3

but thanks for the suggestion :biggrin:
Original post by Anisha95
yeah about that,,,, i can't remmember my password for my email,,,, not the dofe one bwt the Email email one LOL
hopeless me :frown:

oh dear! was it about any special words and numbers to you? pets, names, sports ,hobbies, birth date, favourite number?? aaha just trying to help u remember.

or on email they usually have security questions to enable u to log on if you have forgotten your password
Reply 5
oh dear! was it about any special words and numbers to you? pets, names, sports ,hobbies, birth date, favourite number?? aaha just trying to help u remember.

or on email they usually have security questions to enable u to log on if you have forgotten your password

i Know stupid ME!! i can't remmeber :frown: i have tried everything ,,, :frown: and am still trying to guess atm :|
yeah the security question is something i can't remmeber at all :frown: huhuhuhu T_T
bwt would i get award later,, even if i missied the actual award ceremony ... after i have updated everything ...?
i Know stupid ME!! i can't remmeber :frown: i have tried everything ,,, :frown: and am still trying to guess atm :|
yeah the security question is something i can't remmeber at all :frown: huhuhuhu T_T
bwt would i get award later,, even if i missied the actual award ceremony ... after i have updated everything ...?

yeh i think you would
Reply 7
Don't panic!

First of all, try and find out your password as soon as you can.
If you haven't had all the sections signed off you won't have "finished" your award so when you do finish it you'll go on the list for the next award ceremony. :smile:
If all else fails email either your operating authority (probably ran through your county council) or even the DofE themselves and see if they can help.
Normally for DofE Gold canoe expeds they ask for BCU 2* standard which is relatively straightforward (http://www.canoe-england.co.uk/media/pdf/2%20Star%20Syllabus.pdf). If you miss some of the training maybe see if you have a local canoe club you could get some practice with. Is your school running the Gold group as well?
Reply 8
Original post by Ceiti
Don't panic!

First of all, try and find out your password as soon as you can.
If you haven't had all the sections signed off you won't have "finished" your award so when you do finish it you'll go on the list for the next award ceremony. :smile:
If all else fails email either your operating authority (probably ran through your county council) or even the DofE themselves and see if they can help.
Normally for DofE Gold canoe expeds they ask for BCU 2* standard which is relatively straightforward (http://www.canoe-england.co.uk/media/pdf/2%20Star%20Syllabus.pdf). If you miss some of the training maybe see if you have a local canoe club you could get some practice with. Is your school running the Gold group as well?

Thank you for ur help
i've got mi password sorted noe and all i got to do is finish those section before i forget my password again :P
no,, our school's not runninng the gold its just bronze and silver in our school
so i have to go to this info center and stuff and yup i have been going kayaking pratice club with the dofe groups :biggrin:
what BCU 2* standard?? ,, sounds posh ..
Thank you again :smile:
Reply 9
Thank you for ur help
i've got mi password sorted noe and all i got to do is finish those section before i forget my password again :P
no,, our school's not runninng the gold its just bronze and silver in our school
so i have to go to this info center and stuff and yup i have been going kayaking pratice club with the dofe groups :biggrin:
what BCU 2* standard?? ,, sounds posh ..
Thank you again :smile:

No problem. I know how much of a hassle eDofE can be :eek:. The
BCU (British Canoe Union) 2 star is like a certificate to say you can get on the water in a canoe or kayak, paddle and steer it, deal with a capsize and get back onto dry land safely - and as it's a good idea to be able to do these things on your expedition you'll maybe do it as part of your training. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending