The Student Room Group
Students on campus
York St John University
York

York St. John Applicants 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 640
Original post by Vijay Vadgama
Omg! I need to buy that book haha! I've been meaning to get it but I haven't had the time to do so! I might order it soon though :smile: (y)

Yeah, you should get it :smile:
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Reply 641
Original post by usernameishard
Any other non-drinkers?

Non-drinker here! I hardly ever drink and when I do it's only alcopops :biggrin: I'm not big on clubbing either :P
(edited 10 years ago)
​Hey guys! I was just wondering if there was anyone here studying music production? Thank you! :smile:

I will be studying music production! :biggrin:
I'm not much of a Drinker but I can if I have to!
Original post by JoeyCorlett
I will be studying music production! :biggrin:

Mate that's great :biggrin: all the timetables are up now to everyone who don't know :smile:
Such a relief that there are other non drinkers! I thought I was going to be the only one, have you guys seen the bowling and laser quest event thats been set up for non drinkers?
Reply 646
Original post by usernameishard
Such a relief that there are other non drinkers! I thought I was going to be the only one, have you guys seen the bowling and laser quest event thats been set up for non drinkers?

No, I haven't, what day are they on? :biggrin:
Mate that's great :biggrin: all the timetables are up now to everyone who don't know :smile:

Ah thanks! I have an issue with some stuff to sort out so I don't think I can see them yet but yeah, what music are you into?
Original post by JoeyCorlett
Ah thanks! I have an issue with some stuff to sort out so I don't think I can see them yet but yeah, what music are you into?

Ah man I see! In terms of my personal taste, I usually listen to UK grime, hip hop, r&b, ambient, indie, classical, acoustic etc... I'm also open to everything else! I always have been :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 649
Can anyone else not access their timetable yet? I have the welcome week one but my 'proper' one still isnt showing up on the website :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hvcxxx
Can anyone else not access their timetable yet? I have the welcome week one but my 'proper' one still isnt showing up on the website :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you sure? Mines works just fine. I have my timetable :smile: you have to go onto the student Page,

http://www.yorksj.ac.uk/students.aspx

On the right side of the Page, you should see the 'timetable' tab, click on it. It should bring you to a Page where you have to insert your username and password. Your user name will be whatever you set it for your enrolment, for example mines will be vijay.vadgama.
Reply 651
Are you sure? Mines works just fine. I have my timetable :smile: you have to go onto the student Page,

http://www.yorksj.ac.uk/students.aspx

On the right side of the Page, you should see the 'timetable' tab, click on it. It should bring you to a Page where you have to insert your username and password. Your user name will be whatever you set it for your enrolment, for example mines will be vijay.vadgama.

Yeah I've been checking daily and it's literally just appeared now I'm so happy haha!! Thanks for your help though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hvcxxx
Yeah I've been checking daily and it's literally just appeared now I'm so happy haha!! Thanks for your help though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah no problem I'm happy to help! :yes:
Reply 653
Hello, ive applied for business management and Japanese, and i was just wondering whether there is anyone who got on the course without a foreign language GCSE qualification? because i dont have one, but it is a requirement. I was also wondering how long it took for people to get there conditional offers through, because ive got offers from all my other options, however this course is the one i really want. Any other general opinions and aspects of the course they enjoy would be appreciated as well, thanks.
Original post by EleanorMeylan
I'm a musician, grade 8 clarinet, grade 5 piano and about to do grade 8 singing in musical theatre, anyone know if ysj does any musical productions? I know it has loads of music groups but I know nothing about productions! If anyone knows anything that would be brilliant! Btw, I'm planning on studying primary ed!
Elly x

Hey!
YSJ MPS (Musical Production Society) wants you!
I am on the committee as the Producer this year,
Find out more about our society via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, even our website http://www.ysjmps.co.uk get in touch :smile:
We are a very welcoming society, we cater for any ability, no matter what area of the production you want to be a part of; singing, dancing, acting, band, backstage, technical, or even just a social member as it's not just about the musicals, at MPS, we are so much more!

Also another reason to join us, we will be celebrating 50 years this year! One of if not the longest running society at YSJSU

Hope to see you at the freshers fair to get signed up!

Michael :smile:

Quick Reply